My friend and I stayed here in Nov and it was one of the best places we stayed while in Thailand. Yes, the resort is a little difficult to reach, as your boat will land in Railey West usually and you'll need to do a short trek to get there, but it's worth it. The price is fantastic, as is the facility
We had a gorgeous bungalow. I couldn't believe what a beautiful room we had for such a great price. The beds were comfy and te bathroom was huge. We also had a big porch with an outdoor light which we really enjoyed.
the location is good. It was a short walk to the bars and restaurants of Railey East, and just a 5 minute walk to Railey West. It's also very close to pranang beach, which is a must-see in Railey.
The breakfast buffet was very tasty.
The staff was amazing. Upon leaving they sent someone to help pull our suitcases back to Railey West. We appreciated it.
Seriously, for this price, Sunrise Tropical can absolutely not be beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Tropical Resort, an exclusive resort on Railay East Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sunrise Tropical Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tropical Hotel Railay Beach
- Sunrise Tropical Krabi
- Sunrise Tropical Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand