We decided to book Rayavadee for 3 nights to start our trip of in style! From the moment we were greeted at the airport to the time we left we could not find a fault with this resort.
The staff were the most kind and friendly people who went out there way on many occasions to make sure we had everything we needed. We were always greeted with a smile and felt that all the staff genuinely cared for all the guests.
We stayed in the Hydro Pool Pavilion which was just beautiful. All the small touches really made a difference from the fresh fruit, the complimentary mini bar and the latest edition of Vogue.
The beaches although busy for a few hours during the day were perfect for sunbathing and exploring! The Grotto bar was the best place to sit and enjoy a few cocktails whilst the sun was setting too!
We ate in 2 of the restaurants and again I could fault it. The food was delicious and of a very high standard. The Chinese restaurant was the same quality as Hakkasan in London (Michelin starred) which should give you an idea if you have been. Many reviews have said that the restaurants were expensive but in comparison to London prices I think both were great value as the food and cocktails were all delicious!
Breakfast was also superb! A lot of choice and lovely setting to start the day!
The pool was massive and never busy which meant we got to swim alone most of the time! Perfect!
Overall I think Rayavadee is exactly what it promises to be - a beautiful luxurious resort where you don't have to worry about a thing!
Would 100% recommend and would love to return in the future.
Thank you Rayavadee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayavadee's setting on the edge of Krabi's National Marine Park at the heart of the stunning Phranang Peninsula perfectly blends lush foliage, limestone cliffs, white sand beaches and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort's award winning architecture and tropical landscapes were inspired by the atmosphere of a southern Thai village. Rayavadee's enchanting two-story pavilions and beachfront villas are spread over 26 acres of coconut groves, their spacious interiors and décor providing unsurpassed comfort for the property's highly discerning guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rayavadee Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayavadee Hotel Railay Beach
- Rayavadee Resort Krabi
- Rayavadee Hotel Krabi
- Rayavadee Krabi
- Rayavadee Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand