Over the years we have had the opportunity of staying at some fabulous hotels in some wonderful countries, but without a doubt Rayavadee is right at the top of our list of top holiday destinations. We expected something special and were not disappointed.
Our family of 3 stayed at Rayavadee in mid June. We were met with a warm welcome at Krabi airport, had an effortless transfer to one of the Rayavadee speed boats and a short time later arrived at Rayavadee to be greeted like old friends with beautiful flowers and a delicious cool drink. We had a brief but informative orientation and then were taken to our accommodation by golf cart. There are 2 or 3 golf carts which are handy if there happens to be a rain storm but getting around Rayavadee on foot is easy. To keep the peace and tranquility there are no other motorized vehicles the staff get around on old fashioned bicycles. Our accommodation was superb in every way, from the crisp bed linens, to the well stocked fridge, fresh fruit and home made cookies to the fabulous bathroom where you could watch the monkeys in the trees whilst soaking in a bath. There was even a child size bathrobe for our 9 year old. Everywhere we went there was a gorgeous aroma of Lemon Grass and Frangipani and the sound of the gentle sea breeze in the palm trees. The location is stunning and immaculately maintained. We had no option but to go in low season but for us it was perfect with the resort and beaches being quiet. Most every night we ate in the Grotto Restaurant which has a unique setting and staff who were fantastic especially with our 9 year old. Breakfasts were generous and eaten in a relaxed setting, afternoon tea was a delight with the local monkeys adding some excitement – they are incredibly fast and have a sweet tooth!
Every member of staff helped to make this a perfect holiday, they are a fantastic team. We would defiantly go back and would plan on low season again which suits us better - no doubt the resort and the excellent Phranang Beach are much busier in high season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayavadee's setting on the edge of Krabi's National Marine Park at the heart of the stunning Phranang Peninsula perfectly blends lush foliage, limestone cliffs, white sand beaches and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort's award winning architecture and tropical landscapes were inspired by the atmosphere of a southern Thai village. Rayavadee's enchanting two-story pavilions and beachfront villas are spread over 26 acres of coconut groves, their spacious interiors and décor providing unsurpassed comfort for the property's highly discerning guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rayavadee Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayavadee Hotel Railay Beach
- Rayavadee Resort Krabi
- Rayavadee Hotel Krabi
- Rayavadee Krabi
- Rayavadee Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand