I stayed here for 5 nights to chill out by the beach for a few days. I heard good things about this hotel and place from my climbing friends. Paid 1600BHT per night for a bungalow. In some ways it was good value for money. I didn't feel the staff were very friendly or were wilin to help much. Had problems with the wifi and they didn't very interested in helping with that. Aside from that the bungalows are lovely. Clean, spacious, with air con, fan,fridge, kettle, complimentary water and tea coffee and hair dryer. We didn't get any hot water the whole time though which I would have expected for that price. The staff shrugged when I mentioned there was no hot water ans made no effort to assist. Lovely little coffee place next door and in a lovely quiet location next to a tiny beginners climbing area. WI FI when it did eventually work was in the reception area only. Would come here again but in the low season only as I feel it's not worth it in high season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Railay Phutawan Resort : welcome to stay with us at Railay Phutawan Resort. It's the best place to relax in the natural surrounded by green mountain and Andaman sea. Enjoy our restaurant which serves a great variety of authentic Thai and Western food, drinks and exotic cocktail. All set in what we proudly claim to be the most beautiful and romantic setting in Railay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Railay Phutawan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Railay Phutawan Hotel Railay Beach
- Railay Phutawan Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand