“Worth the trip”

The Last Bar
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Railay Beach
Cuisines: Southwestern, Indian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: None of the bars and restaurants on Railay is actually listed on Tripadvisor. I intend to comment on all hotels and restaurants I visit on Tripadivisor.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

although on the extreme side of Railay East (20 minutes walk from Railay west), it is beautifully located (with a great view over the sea) and has nice hammocks and characteristic comfortable northern Thai matrasses (and good food and drinks too !).

1  Thank MichaelNieuwegein

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I ordered some stir fried noodles with squid at Last Bar yesteeday and they were awful. The cook had smothered them in soy sauce which made them taste of, well of soy sauce. I actually like salty food, I was very hungry and I am not a fussy eater but the noodles were inedible with miniscule amounts of squid. This was the worst Thai meal out of the many hundreds I have eaten. Standard Railay procedure is to offer average to bad quality food at high prices. How do these places stay in business??

Reviewed May 27, 2014

While in Railay, we ended every night in last bar, the guy playing a mix of cover songs and his own songs is pretty entertaining, the fire shows actually really good, the drinks are cheap and the service is really good, for a chilled out night go here!!!
however backpackers please beware when in railay, I'm not sure where but at some point one night me and my friend had our drinks spiked, it didnt put us off going out again but I've heard its common in Railay.

2  Thank Small-backpacker
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

This bar was the best place me and my wife found to finish our nights at Railay. The bar/restaurant had great found and a good atmosphere, with live music and different events. They even hosted a Muai Thai fight one night. If you want to eat and drink a beer at night for a fair price, it is the place to be. The Stir Fried Shrimp with Curry Cream is delicious and goes well with a cold Chang beer.

1  Thank Gustavo F
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This is a lively place to hang out late in the evening, located at North end of East Railey.

Thai boxing from around 10pm is interesting, but the best bit is the Fire show from 10.30 pm ...very good!

The bar stays open late for music / dancing after the fire show finishes.

2  Thank DN164