We enjoyed a lovely 3 night stay in this hotel and during that time the staff were very accommodating and helpful. We stayed in a deluxe room with possibly the biggest bath I have ever seen! The room itself was really clean, comfortable and of a good size. The hotel itself is on the East side, which means it's not the most beautiful side of railay, but it's only a 10 minute walk to the other beach. The only down side is when arriving and leaving we had to carry out cases through the muddy mangroves- however this is not the hotels fault, just something to be aware of when you arrive. While we were there we went to phra nang beach which you can find by coming out of the hotel, turning right and following the signs. You walk down by the caves which are very impressive and we found the beach to be more beautiful than the others. We also enjoyed a trip to the emerald pool which the hotel can help you to organise. The food on walking street is good but quite expensive towards the beach end. However if you carry in walking and follow signs to utopia you will come across a small group of restaurants where the food is brilliant and well priced. Mangrove was our favourite and only a short walk from the hotel. We had a great stay here, helped by the wonderful attitudes of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa Set sail on a traditional long tail boat and putter through the calm turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea to the exotic and secluded Railay Bay. Sheltered by magnificent limestone cliffs and protected mangrove forest Bhu Nga Thani Resort & Spa is a hidden paradise where tranquillity and solitude awaits. This is just the beginning of an exceptional journey to an unforgettable place where romantics and families alike can relax, rejuvenate and feel free. The beautiful colonial style rooms and villas are furnished to delight with special features like private pools, outdoor showers and oversized sunken bathtubs. Relax by the seafront swimming pool, dine at the elegant restaurant, let your cares drift away at the pampering spa and take a scenic tour of Railay Bay to discover the pristine white sand beach, world class rock climbing and spectacular temple cave all within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhu Nga Thani Hotel Railay Beach
- Bhu Nga Thani Resort And Spa Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand