A group of us stayed at this hotel over the weekend. Prior to our arrival the communication with the hotel was very good, and they organised transfers and room changes with no issues. Upon arrival we found the reservations manager rude and abrupt. She was unfriendly, not apologetic at all about us not being able to check in to our rooms when it was almost 3pm, just stating that they were busy. Our rooms were not serviced until we requested, or should I say demanded, that they did this on the third day. They then still only did this close to 5pm. Money was stolen from 2 of our guests handbags, no apologies at all from the hotel. Upon check out the bad attitude continued. The rooms were nice, hotel pool and service nice, the exterior is a bit tired at the water in front if the hotel is filthy and full of rubbish. There is also extensive construction happening on both sites next door to the hotel, so eating in the restaurant is a rather unpleasant and noisy experience. The food is also over priced and not very good at all. Overall I would not recommend this hotel to anyone until they sort out their customer service, overall service and attitude to their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa Set sail on a traditional long tail boat and putter through the calm turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea to the exotic and secluded Railay Bay. Sheltered by magnificent limestone cliffs and protected mangrove forest Bhu Nga Thani Resort & Spa is a hidden paradise where tranquillity and solitude awaits. This is just the beginning of an exceptional journey to an unforgettable place where romantics and families alike can relax, rejuvenate and feel free. The beautiful colonial style rooms and villas are furnished to delight with special features like private pools, outdoor showers and oversized sunken bathtubs. Relax by the seafront swimming pool, dine at the elegant restaurant, let your cares drift away at the pampering spa and take a scenic tour of Railay Bay to discover the pristine white sand beach, world class rock climbing and spectacular temple cave all within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhu Nga Thani Hotel Railay Beach
- Bhu Nga Thani Resort And Spa Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand