Nice place on Railay East , nice clean rooms , sweet pool and wery good bartenders .
Don't like that they charge service charges and the chef need to study the european cusine better if the want to serve that kind of food . For example a burger without dressing . A greeksallad without tomato =) .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa Set sail on a traditional long tail boat and putter through the calm turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea to the exotic and secluded Railay Bay. Sheltered by magnificent limestone cliffs and protected mangrove forest Bhu Nga Thani Resort & Spa is a hidden paradise where tranquillity and solitude awaits. This is just the beginning of an exceptional journey to an unforgettable place where romantics and families alike can relax, rejuvenate and feel free. The beautiful colonial style rooms and villas are furnished to delight with special features like private pools, outdoor showers and oversized sunken bathtubs. Relax by the seafront swimming pool, dine at the elegant restaurant, let your cares drift away at the pampering spa and take a scenic tour of Railay Bay to discover the pristine white sand beach, world class rock climbing and spectacular temple cave all within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhu Nga Thani Hotel Railay Beach
- Bhu Nga Thani Resort And Spa Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand