Basically you get what you pay for. It's a little but more expensive than the backpackers places but the rooms are big with modern bathroom and bath. The kitchen does a fantastic buffet breakfast and the pool area is beautiful.
Only thing to watch out for is that the hotel services are a bit expensive. Laundry and food is much cheaper on other parts of the ins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa Set sail on a traditional long tail boat and putter through the calm turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea to the exotic and secluded Railay Bay. Sheltered by magnificent limestone cliffs and protected mangrove forest Bhu Nga Thani Resort & Spa is a hidden paradise where tranquillity and solitude awaits. This is just the beginning of an exceptional journey to an unforgettable place where romantics and families alike can relax, rejuvenate and feel free. The beautiful colonial style rooms and villas are furnished to delight with special features like private pools, outdoor showers and oversized sunken bathtubs. Relax by the seafront swimming pool, dine at the elegant restaurant, let your cares drift away at the pampering spa and take a scenic tour of Railay Bay to discover the pristine white sand beach, world class rock climbing and spectacular temple cave all within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhu Nga Thani Hotel Railay Beach
- Bhu Nga Thani Resort And Spa Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand