“Good Indian Food!”
Review of Namaste Agra

Namaste Agra
Ranked #4 of 312 Restaurants in Asan
Description: We serve all indian and nepali food , all party events with friendly service and affordable prices.
Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for lunch while walking around town. The service was good as was the meal. We both enjoyed it. The only negatives are that the portions such as the rice was small and the prices were somewhat high. Total cost for lunch was $44.

Date of visit: December 2016
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed November 18, 2016

As you enter the very attractive dining room you are greeted by the very friendly waitstaff. The menu is extensive, I would recommend the tandoor chicken and chicken tikki masla with garlic naan. Also, definitely try a lassi which I usually get as a desert. Enjoy!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Mere pyre dosto bhai or bahano namaste agra restaurant ka location change ho gaya hai same city but building change aap logo ki jankari k leye ye message likh raha hu dhannyabad agar aap ko location dhudne me paresani ho to 041 533 5202 me call kareyega onyang ouncheon train stations se 100 miter onyang daiso building k paas . Thank you for more information +82415335202 /0415335202

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank 6adge
Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

Been in Asan for a month on a business assignment.
And I spent Indian week eating at Burger King , subway and few local items.
Tasty food, reasonable prices.
Friendly people, Chetraj, the owner, is a friend now.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Delicious, authentic Indian food at a good price. It's not the very best I've had, but it's up there. This is now my local Indian restaurant which I intend on frequenting rather often.

Date of visit: August 2015