Seeing all the positive reviews I felt I must also commend Melanie on Limepark. I travelled there with my boyfriend last December for my birthday and found it just to be a gorgous place. The cottage (don't remember which one I was in) was just lovely, I don't know where to begin! The bedroom was downstairs with a little door leading out to the lawn and it was gorgous, fab furniture in a country style/ gothic way! Upstairs was unreal, the must lovely sitting room with a log fire! Their were also books and DVDs available to use during our stay along with a pool table! Even though it rained (and I mean lashed! My boyfriend went to the shop and I though he'd never get back as the weather was so bad), being in Limepark was like being in your own little world! Loved it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 5* Historic Self-catering Cottages, Wilde art gallery and studio's nestled between the famous north coast and beautiful glens of Antrim.Facilities Include:-6 Luxury Cottages-Wedding Venue-Corporate & Events Venue-Free parking-Free Wifi or Ethernet connection -Gym-Games Room (Pool, Snooker & Table Tennis)-Grass Tennis Court-DVD rental-Access to Fishing Rods *limited amount-Access to Bikes *limited amount-Croquet Lawn-Borrow a BBQ ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Limepark Arts Center & Cottages Hotel Armoy
- Limepark Arts Center And Cottages
- Limepark Arts Center & Cottages Armoy, Northern Ireland - County Antrim