We spent three nights at the Blacksmith Cottage, and I wished we were staying longer. The cottage had everything we needed, it was warm, clean, and spacious. Beautifully decorated, our bedroom had a large double bed, underfloor heating and access to the lawn. The kitchen is well equipped, near enough everything you would need for self catering, and the bathroom was spotless. The lounge is the whole space up the old stone stairs where your welcomed with a large open fireplace, with lots of candles and lamps dotted around the room. Good size tv with digital channels, DVD player, and board games all at your disposal. The grounds at Limepark are fabulous, lots of space for our dog to run around and very dog friendly. Our experience of limepark was excellent, I couldn't fault a thing. The little village of Armoy doesn't have very much, petrol garage, chip shop & a pub, but we used Limepark as a base to do the Antrim Coast, which is only 25minutes away. Would recommend Limepark to everyone, it's too beautiful to miss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 5* Historic Self-catering Cottages, Wilde art gallery and studio's nestled between the famous north coast and beautiful glens of Antrim.Facilities Include:-6 Luxury Cottages-Wedding Venue-Corporate & Events Venue-Free parking-Free Wifi or Ethernet connection -Gym-Games Room (Pool, Snooker & Table Tennis)-Grass Tennis Court-DVD rental-Access to Fishing Rods *limited amount-Access to Bikes *limited amount-Croquet Lawn-Borrow a BBQ ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Limepark Arts Center And Cottages
- Limepark Arts Center & Cottages Hotel Armoy
- Limepark Arts Center & Cottages Armoy, Northern Ireland - County Antrim