Limepark is superb. We need more places like this beautiful little gem in Northern Ireland. The owners have obviously taken a lot of time and effort to make this self catering accommodation friendly, welcoming, a haven of tranquility and created such a high quality standard. My wife and I stayed for a short break in Neds Loft. Beautiful bedroom with a view over the croquet lawn and lovely garden. The bed was huge and so comfortable. Best nights sleep we have had in ages !!The bathroom is wonderful with a standalone roll top bath and nice little ornate touches. The window in the main living room reminds you of a church and the mezannine eating area tops off the experience. Wonderful place to stay and take in the breathtaking Northern Ireland causeway coastal route. We will definitely be back. Can't recommend this place highly enough, my only concern is that I don't want it getting too popular or it will be too hard to book in future !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 5* Historic Self-catering Cottages, Wilde art gallery and studio's nestled between the famous north coast and beautiful glens of Antrim.Facilities Include:-6 Luxury Cottages-Wedding Venue-Corporate & Events Venue-Free parking-Free Wifi or Ethernet connection -Gym-Games Room (Pool, Snooker & Table Tennis)-Grass Tennis Court-DVD rental-Access to Fishing Rods *limited amount-Access to Bikes *limited amount-Croquet Lawn-Borrow a BBQ ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Limepark Arts Center And Cottages
- Limepark Arts Center & Cottages Hotel Armoy
- Limepark Arts Center & Cottages Armoy, Northern Ireland - County Antrim