All reviews pool bar la parguera walking distance visit this place super host coming back super nice room was spacious excellent location live music awesome experience phosphorescent bay beautiful pool great weekend family and friends hotel is located excellent service
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Went to the poolbar on sunday to have a nice cold beer after a long hot day. The atmosphere was great, the hotel is pretty, outstanding and attentive service by the bartender Oli; overall a fantastic experience and a must see for those who are in the Parguera area.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank NikoPollito
jmr415, Social Media Manager at Parguera Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Went here looking just to see the hotel... guess what... stayed here, had a couple of beers!! Great service from the bartender, Oli!!! Will definately return to this place, highly recommended!! Great pool area!!! I want to stay here at the hotel!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Went in a Sunday to La Parguera and was looking for a nice place to have some beers and guess what!!! This was the place!!! The Bartender!!! I thing the name was Oli, outstanding service!!!! Really appreciate the service, great place, looking forward to stay in this hotel!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 19, 2019

This hotel is a piece of Spanish history named "Casona" this was an old house that the wealthy people use to lives and later on converted into a hotel, it has a lovely view, very peace and calm. location very privilege because is in the center of the action, very safe during days and nights, service is super, employees very educated and ready to serve, there is no rush, no hurry you have to visit this place, during the day you could go snorkeling and during the night take a boat and see the phosphorescent bay.

Room tip: Front ocean view
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was super clean and close to everything. The pool was awesome and the bar is near by. I would love to spend holidays here and enjoy all of the amenities that the areas around the hotel has to offer. I will make this my go to place and make it a point to come here as often as I can.

Date of stay: March 2019