We spent 2 nights here last week. The staff was outstanding. The first room they gave us was on the second story with a great view, but after walking the grounds, we saw some rooms at ground level just steps from the water. We asked if we could have one of them and they did not even blink an eye to accommodate us.
The resort is directly on the water with a nice pool area. The rooms were clean and comfortable with good a/c and showers. It is a classic Parador that the Puerto Ricans flock to for their getaways and was a good value.
It is located in a quiet town that suddenly comes to life on weekends with area residents flocking to party on the plaza adjacent to the hotel. There is not much in the way of beaches here, but a short drive takes you to several and it is worthwhile to rent one of the little boats next door to explore the mangroves and do a self guided snorkeling and swimming trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Parador Villa Parguera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador Hotel Parguera
- Villa Parguera
- Parador Hotel Puerto Rico
- Parguera Puerto Rico
- Parador Villa Parguera Puerto Rico/Lajas
- Parador Parguera Puerto Rico
- Parador Parguera Hotel Puerto Rico
- Parador Parguera Villa
- Parador Hotel Villa Parguera