Tripadvisor
Senggigi
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Authentic Lombok Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Lombok
from $76.93
from $20.52
from $76.93
from $162.32
1,490 results
All reviews sea horses snorkeling trip tour number met chris amazing snorkeling his team pearl farm local snacks beautiful corals excellent reviews waterfall tour sleeping bags boat man local knowledge clown fish soft drinks the reefs
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Chris and his team are very nice and professionals, they pick up us at the hotel at 8am sharp, and offered some really tasty Indonesian’s pastries (they were delicious and fresh). Then they took us to the nicest islands i’ve ever seen. The corals were amazing, so colorful and a vast variety of fishes. We were lucky to see some turtles. I was kind of nervous but Chris was just next to me and took my hand which I appreciated a lot because it made my snorkeling experience very relaxing and I could see all the beauty the ocean had to offer right in front of my eyes. Also, all his team were all the time making sure that we were all comfortable and safe. The lunch was also very good and authentic (again delicious and fresh and very clean). The snorkeling equipment was clean. And you can see how Chris is a man very focus on details, which made us feel comfortable. He is a very kind and straightforward man, who cares about Lombok’s environment and local people. Next time we visit Lombok we will come for sure to his wife’s guesthouse #anggrekputihguesthouse it is really cozy and friendly. If you want to have an authentic Lombok experience, this is the place to be and the right team ;) thanks for all Chris, Dewei, Daphne, Alim and Toto.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

This is our second trip to Lombok and this time we made sure to book a snorkeling tour with Chris and his team. Due to clashing days we selected a different tour company on our last trip which was okay, but paled by comparison to the experience we had today. In fact, it’s not even worth comparing because this tour was so fantastic.
It began with a comfortable drive fueled with local delicacies for breakfast as it had been an early start to the day...4 teenagers on board meant that food was a constant necessity! Chris made sure we were safe and comfortable in the water at all times and by travelling to the more remote areas, we were able to see a genuinely natural environment filled with stunning coral, an amazing array of fish of all shapes, sizes and colours, we held a seahorse and then, as if that wasn’t enough, we were lucky enough to come face to face with turtles - untamed, unmanaged, actual wild turtles who graced us with their presence and made us feel very special. We were fed a delicious lunch, kept hydrated and shared stories and laughter the whole day long.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Chris for showing us such wonders held by Lombok. We will definitely be back! Sampai jumpa lagi

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our day with Chris and his team.
We had never snorkeled before so this was our first time.
Chris and his team were very professional and we felt safe, which for me was very important. My teenage children were very anxious about the trip but by the end they were both snorkeling with some confidence.
I would thoroughly recommend authentic Lombok tours. We had a great day and can’t thank them enough for their hospitality.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Visited lombok with my husband last year and wanted to explore the island. We booked Chris for a snorkeling tour with authentic lombok tours, they picked us up from our hotel in the morning, breakfast, lunch and snacks with bottled water was provided for free. We visited 5 gilis and saw live corals, beautiful fishes and a couple of huge turtles ! It will take the whole day the tour so plan accordingly. Chris and his driving team were knowledgeable, friendly and professional. A must do tour for everyone visiting lombok !

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

I booked a mixed group snorkeling tour with authentic lombok tours as a solo traveler when I visited lombok to explore its beauties. The tour staff were very informed and professional and the places we went snorkeling were untouched. Amazing corals,fishes and 3 turtles we saw along the tour. Expect to spend the whole day in this tour and dont forget the sunblock ! I highly recommend it to anyone visiting lombok, its a must !

Date of experience: February 2019