Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

More Info
from $263.00
More Info
1,396 results
All reviews sea horses snorkeling trip tour number met chris amazing snorkeling pearl farm local snacks his team beautiful corals waterfall tour excellent reviews star fish boat man local knowledge soft drinks clown fish cultural tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Chris was fantastic!!!
What a experience, snorkeling with all types of incredible fish! I felt like I was in Finding Nemo.
Swimming with gorgeous turtles.
What a glorious day. Thankyou Chris!
My husband and I are trying to find a Go Pro to buy, so we can come back and do it all again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I cannot describe how fantastic this tour was!

We were picked up in Kuta at 8am by Toto and taken north to meet our guide, Chris. After a lovely drive through the countryside (snacking on delicious bakery treats provided by Chris) to the southeast, we arrived to board a boat, capably driven by Amir.

We headed out to the first snorkelling spot. We snorkelled for over an hour with Chris. Never in my life have I seen so many different and beautiful fish as well as an incredible display if so many different coral. The time just flew.

We then headed off to another spot and this time guided by Amir, did more snorkelling. Amir fed the fish which attracted so many different fish which same across the front of my mask and all around us. We also saw and held seahorses.

Time for a rest on an island beach, eating a delicious lunch prepared by Chris. After a bit of beachcombing we got back on the boat and headed to a special spot to wait for the turtles. Another snorkel while waiting. When they arrived, we went in and swam along a large turtle, also seeing a smaller one.

My arms were worn out from all the snorkelling but so worth it.

We headed back to shore, then Chris drove us back to meet Toto. He stopped and got us some absolutely delicious vegetable tempura. While we waited for Toto he also got us some freshly cooked corn. (Needless to say we did not need dinner that night!)

Throughout the trip Chris provided us with lots of information about Kuta, the ocean, etc, etc.

Toto arrived and off we went back to Kuta, arriving back just before 6pm.

Do yourself a favour and book this trip, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank CanAussie14
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and i spent 3 days of our honeymoon in Lombok and chose authentic lombok tours to be our guide. If you want to feel like playing in blue lagoon movie the snorkeling tour with Chris is what you need. Swimming around uncharted gilis(little islands) with no one around, watching nemo and his friends, turtles and colorful corals and sunbathing in whitesand beaches are some of the experience you will get. Time stops in the small islands of Indonesia, that noone(except Chris) knows their existence. Not only we saw many many species during snorkeling but also we had fun, singing and playing in the water. The food was also delicious! Chris helped bonding our team with his taste of humor and his big smile. He also helped us with everything we needed(tickets to bali etc.). He is not just a professional, but he puts a piece of his hurt in everything he does. The second day Halim took us to one of the most beautiful beaches i've ever seen in my life Selonk Belalang. He was very polite with a huge smile on his face presenting us the real Lombok during our drive to the beach. In the future when i will think of my honeymoon i will remember more than beautiful beaches and that is thank to you Authentic Lombok Tours!Thank you :)

1  Thank Chripoto
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to do the trekking after the reviews online. We really wanted to see the view from above. The trekking itself was really good organised, good food, enough water, porters for the tents... After the earthquake there are less people who do the trekking, so we really could enjoy the calm atmosphere. The trekking itself is a good physical and mental training. We did the trekking untill the crater rim because the path to the top was not good yet. And it was enough after the first pos/restplace(of 5) i told my husband, i will never make it to the top. But the more we walked, the better it went. the trekking is only 9km, but you will walk only 1km/hour, you need to know that it is 9 hours climbing. That was the hardest, but If you want to have an unique experience, you should do it,
It's a once in a lifetime, good luck ;-)

1  Thank Sightseer42517069710
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A very challenging but rewarding experience. Mr Niceone was not just a good climbing guide but also a very knowledgable man with excellent english and an appetite to talk traditional culture and the influence of government on the people of Indonesia. Great time!

1  Thank AussiePauline22