“Good experience”

Book In Advance
More Info
$185.00*
and up
Authentic Lombok 2D1N Snorkeling, Cycling...
Ranked #1 of 58 Tours in Senggigi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is John, I am a tour and travel agent in the island of Lombok in Indonesia. I have been living on this beautiful and stunning island for 2 years. My intention with the travel agency is to show my customers the real and authentic Lombok. On the tours I offer you – we will not only discover the beauty of Lombok, but also inside information about the people and their culture.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed January 25, 2018

Chris and his team was a pleasure. He was super accommodating and made the trip extremely enjoyable. He takes you to Gilis where there is almost nobody except you, and the corals and in much better shape. We saw turtles, sea horses and tons of other interesting marine life. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone in Lombok.

1  Thank lim8911
Write a ReviewReviews (1,170)
All reviews
"senaru village"
in 7 reviews
"traditional market"

Reviewed January 24, 2018

An enjoyable and exciting experience for snorkeling and mountaining.
Accompanied with friendly and passionate guide for nature.

1  Thank Tan K
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Searching Trip Advisor for "best tour guide in Lombok" we decided to go with Authentic Lombok Tours who had the most reviews, most being excellent. Spending the day with Chris our tour guide was exactly that, an excellent day with wonderful Lombok memories to take home with is. He was very knowledgeable man whom we enjoyed great conversation with throughout the day. We went to some of the most beautiful Gili Islands which we had totally to ourselves as off the tourist track. We stopped along the way to buy authentic Lombok Pastry which I would never have tried otherwise. Delicious home cooked meal for lunch and then roadside steamed corn on the way home. Chris also gave us a number of recommendations, restraints, laundry, market etc. so far we have tried a number of the recommendations and all great. Highly recommend and spending another day with Chris today at his home learning how to cook local dishes. Further reviews to come. thanks again Chris

2  Thank KimW3614
Reviewed January 23, 2018

My daughter her boyfriend and myself had 2 great days touring Lombok. Our tour guide was with a local man Halim, who is very knowledgable and made us all felt so comfortable. Chris has educated Halim well in teaching him to speak English and giving him driving lessons, after 1 or 2 months I congratulate them both. We enjoyed listening to him explaining about the culture, how they live and gave me a better understanding of their lifestyle. I would recommend anyone visiting Lombok to request Halim, as it does not just feel like your with a driver it is like you are out with a friend, we had many laughs through out the day.

2  Thank almaodell
See more reviews
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Crist and his team is great! (Especially Halim)
They take good care of us by showing all the interesting places, buy a lot of special local snack for us to try and even help us to get a discount from the famous restaurants. We love their snorkelling tour. All the snorkelling gear are in good quality. (Full face mask) Christ bring us to see many beautiful coral , fishes and help us to seek for the turtle ( 3 times)
Halem is very responsible tour guide. Even though we hv ask him to go back after the tour, he still insist to wait for us finish the dinner and send us back to hotel he said “ your all safety is my responsibility” Halim, thank you very much!
We will definitely choose Authentic Lombok Tours when we back to Lombok again.

1  Thank Shy wei S