Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Authentic Lombok Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Authentic Lombok Tours
1,170 results
All reviews sea horses snorkeling trip met chris waterfall tour pearl farm tour number sendang gile waterfall local snacks new friends selong belanak great conversation beautiful corals amazing tour cultural tour boat man senaru village traditional market
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

It was a great snorkling tour eventhough the weather was a bit rainy and cloudy. Chris, the owner picked us up from our hotel and we went south to the beautiful islands/gilis that are not too touristy. He is such an efficient guy, friendly and he really knows what he is doing. He made our snorkling day fun and exciting. It was our first experience to go snorkling but fear not, Chris will make sure you know how to do it right! The snorkling gears were sufficient and worked well too.Thanks so much for the amazing experience you have brought to us, to know about the beautiful life under the sea. Beautiful fish and colorful corals are so breathtaking! We did enjoy our day and thanks to his assistants too. They are nice young men and so helpful, they really made our snorkling activities fun and safe. Hope to be back again soon some day! Please do not hesitate to book the tour from Chris - Authentic Lombok Tours, you will not regret it!

1  Thank biscotti
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Look, I don’t usually write reviews; however, I felt compelled to after the amazing experience my girlfriend and I had with Authentic Lombok. It will be quite long, but bare with me as there are a lot of ‘cowboy’ companies out there that don’t give a sh@t about your welfare and safety, whereas Chris and his staff were unbelievable and ensured we had one of the most amazing experiences: climbing Mt. Rinjani.

Firstly, Chris, the owner, was great. Despite our travel plans turning into chaos (don’t ever fly with Lion or Wing Air) he stayed up until 3am to make sure we got to his hotel safely.

As for our trip to Rinjani, we had the honour of having Naswun (Mr. Nice One) as our guide. It’s without any doubt that he is, genuinely, the nicest guy we’ve ever met. If it weren’t for him there is no way we both would have made it to the summit (he literally pushed my girlfriend up the final part). Not only that, but we noticed that a lot of people had been ‘abandoned’ or ‘lost’ by their guide and he even helped them.

So there it is, yes you may pay a little bit more than other tour operators but it’s going to the right people who are doing the right job.

Finally, remember to tip your guide; they fully deserve it - nice one!

Reviewed December 17, 2017

We were guided by Adi for Tours 1 & 3. While the tours starts at 9:30am, Adi arrived at our hotel at around 8am. Apart from being professional, he is polite, friendly and accommodating.

I highly recommend these 2 day trips which covers the very best of what the main island can offer (apart form Mt Rinjani, of course). A perfect mix of natural sceneries and cultural experience.

Although the price is probably more than it's competition, what you get is a solid and good quality tour, no BS and peace of mind from commission driven pit stops.

On behalf of my family, I wish to thank Adi for the professional service rendered to us.

Cheers from Singapore!

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

We did the snorkelling mania tour with Adi. Pickup was on time, Adi our guide was friendly and very knowledgeable! He guided us on the snorkelling trip, following the currents so we didn't even need to swim that much. My boyfriend had a bit of a panic attack when he first entered the waters but Adi calmed him down very quickly. We saw turtles, amazing corals and really cute seahorses! Amazing tour and Adi was kind enough to bring us to try the ayam taliwang and sate rembiga after the tour. The only thing we could suggest is to have more sizes of the snorkelling gear on board the boat as the size did not fit my boyfriend. But other than that everything was perfect!

1  Thank kongsuzen
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

My apologies to Monica for this late review! My 5 year old son and I traveled to Indonesia from the US. Upon seeing great reviews for Authentic Lombok Tours, I immediately booked. Although there is something for everyone, I wanted a eco friendly/cultural experience and Monica did not disappoint. We visited a local school and visited with the teacher and students, which was amazing for my son. We then across the street to the island’s pottery village and made art with the matriarch, Julie. We finished our tour at an amazing surf spot which had a gorgeous restaurant with mouth watering food. We were set to go to another beach too, but I asked if we could forfeit that for a longer stay at the first. Monica was great with my son and even kept an eye while I relaxed for a short time in the sun. This was so appreciated as any parent can imagine after 3 weeks holiday alone with your kids! He still talks about Monica to this day. She is smart and informative but more importantly kind and fun to talk to. I highly recommend taking any tour with Monica.