Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

More Info
from $32.00
More Info
1,512 results
All reviews sea horses snorkeling trip tour number met chris pink beach amazing snorkeling his team pearl farm local snacks beautiful corals excellent reviews waterfall tour sleeping bags local knowledge clown fish soft drinks the reefs
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2017

We were guided by Adi for Tours 1 & 3. While the tours starts at 9:30am, Adi arrived at our hotel at around 8am. Apart from being professional, he is polite, friendly and accommodating.

I highly recommend these 2 day trips which covers the very best of what the main island can offer (apart form Mt Rinjani, of course). A perfect mix of natural sceneries and cultural experience.

Although the price is probably more than it's competition, what you get is a solid and good quality tour, no BS and peace of mind from commission driven pit stops.

On behalf of my family, I wish to thank Adi for the professional service rendered to us.

Cheers from Singapore!

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

We did the snorkelling mania tour with Adi. Pickup was on time, Adi our guide was friendly and very knowledgeable! He guided us on the snorkelling trip, following the currents so we didn't even need to swim that much. My boyfriend had a bit of a panic attack when he first entered the waters but Adi calmed him down very quickly. We saw turtles, amazing corals and really cute seahorses! Amazing tour and Adi was kind enough to bring us to try the ayam taliwang and sate rembiga after the tour. The only thing we could suggest is to have more sizes of the snorkelling gear on board the boat as the size did not fit my boyfriend. But other than that everything was perfect!

1  Thank kongsuzen
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

My apologies to Monica for this late review! My 5 year old son and I traveled to Indonesia from the US. Upon seeing great reviews for Authentic Lombok Tours, I immediately booked. Although there is something for everyone, I wanted a eco friendly/cultural experience and Monica did not disappoint. We visited a local school and visited with the teacher and students, which was amazing for my son. We then across the street to the island’s pottery village and made art with the matriarch, Julie. We finished our tour at an amazing surf spot which had a gorgeous restaurant with mouth watering food. We were set to go to another beach too, but I asked if we could forfeit that for a longer stay at the first. Monica was great with my son and even kept an eye while I relaxed for a short time in the sun. This was so appreciated as any parent can imagine after 3 weeks holiday alone with your kids! He still talks about Monica to this day. She is smart and informative but more importantly kind and fun to talk to. I highly recommend taking any tour with Monica.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Dear Monica
We loved to be guided by you - so warm, intelligent and very friendly.
The snorkeltour was wonderful, also the tour to the waterfalls.
Allways kept save, had much to laugh und learned a lot!
Reality wonderful, thank you so much ❤️
Maik and Kuki

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

It was an impressive experience!! The guide took us to a beautiful waterfall and a real authentic village where we were the only tourists. The guide knew the people in the village and was very much involved in the education of the children. It was wonderful how the guide interacted with a class of children.
The guide had an astonishing knowledge of Lombok and its people!

Date of experience: November 2017