“Heart & Soul”

Book In Advance
More Info
$185.00*
and up
Authentic Lombok 2D1N Snorkeling, Cycling...
Ranked #1 of 58 Tours in Senggigi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is John, I am a tour and travel agent in the island of Lombok in Indonesia. I have been living on this beautiful and stunning island for 2 years. My intention with the travel agency is to show my customers the real and authentic Lombok. On the tours I offer you – we will not only discover the beauty of Lombok, but also inside information about the people and their culture.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

Incredible personal service! We booked very last minute via email from Gili Air and the staff at Authentic were very prompt and clear. They were able to fit us in on the tour to the waterfall near Senaru. Nice and refreshing cool water swim at the falls! We were lucky enough to have Chris as our guide. We stopped to get exceptional local snacks for the road trip up to the falls. All car trips need snacks and Chris delivered on this. Great conversation, great local knowledge, great sense of humor. I've been a river guide myself for over 2 decades and Chris has the guide gift! Authentic Lombok Tours put their hearts into what they do and pay respect to the local Indonesians and their way of life. Start your visit to Lombok with these folks and you will not regret one minute of your time.

We will no doubt return and continue the good times and laughter with Authentic Lombok Tours. Thank you Chris for giving us a little dose of the real Lombok.

(For all you Americans traveling from the states, bring a can of Planters peanuts for Chris. I'm sure he'll have some cool Indo snacks to trade for it) :):).

1  Thank Steve D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,170)
All reviews
"senaru village"
in 7 reviews
"traditional market"

Reviewed April 6, 2016

My friend and I went to the waterfalls and around with M and Monica. I enjoyed the wonderful scenery of Lombok, got muddy-sweaty-soaking wet in the rain to the stunning waterfalls, and had a great chat about our dreams for children education in Indonesia. It was a satisfactory day for an adventurer like me who had been craving for a real holiday from event organizing stuff. I wouldn't book tour, but now I have to recommend Authentic Lombok to make your holiday!

1  Thank Eva H
Reviewed April 5, 2016

Cant say too much. Cant expect better snorkeling time than the day when i went with Adi to Southwest gilis. He took me to several unspoiled gilis. It was so relaxing and very good for beginners like me. That was only the third time i snorkle in my life. Anemon fish, parrot fish, needle fish, angel fish, banner fish, blue starfish, peach starfish i love them all. I will be coming back this Christmas to snorkle again there and of course with Adi. Good snorkling buddy. See you soon.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank 16monikay
Reviewed April 3, 2016

My siblings and I enjoyed our experience with this company immensely. Things were smooth sailing from the time we booked our tour with Daphne all the way till we met Monica for the tour and Chris who gave us a ride back to our hotel.

We took the tour to Pink(ish) Beach and the Southeast Gilis. Everything there is just amazing! Visibility was fantastic and we were lucky enough to experience fantastic weather.

Our tour guide turned awesome friend Monica is just a joy to be around. She is such a lovely person and kept us laughing and entertained us throughout the 2.5 hour journey to Pink Beach. She even got my quiet little brother to chat with her so I salute her! I also have to mention that she is a very talented driver! The road to Pink Beach definitely requires a skilful driver.

I highly recommend them!

P.S. I hope to see you again in the near future Monica and team!

Love,
Ms La Diva v2.0, Mr "Don't" and the Evil Lawyer

See more reviews
Reviewed March 29, 2016

Authentic Lombok was a very nice, trustworthy agency!! Chris showed us around in Sengiggy, a day before the tour took place to get to know us and our wishes for the tours. We booked tour 1,3 and 4 and we got a very nice, cool guide with us called M. The snorkeling tour was very beautiful because the coral was still untouched. The tour to the beaches was fun because of the surfing and the sendang gile waterfall of tour 1 was very beautiful. They really listened to what we wanted even though it would take more time and they were very kind and funny. The best organisation I have met. I advise everyone to go with authentic lombok if you plan to see lombok.

Greetings from Rima and Xander from Holland :D