Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

More Info
from $32.00
More Info
1,505 results
All reviews sea horses snorkeling trip tour number met chris pink beach amazing snorkeling his team pearl farm local snacks beautiful corals excellent reviews waterfall tour sleeping bags boat man local knowledge clown fish soft drinks
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2016

My friend and I went to the waterfalls and around with M and Monica. I enjoyed the wonderful scenery of Lombok, got muddy-sweaty-soaking wet in the rain to the stunning waterfalls, and had a great chat about our dreams for children education in Indonesia. It was a satisfactory day for an adventurer like me who had been craving for a real holiday from event organizing stuff. I wouldn't book tour, but now I have to recommend Authentic Lombok to make your holiday!

1  Thank travelivalda
Reviewed April 5, 2016

Cant say too much. Cant expect better snorkeling time than the day when i went with Adi to Southwest gilis. He took me to several unspoiled gilis. It was so relaxing and very good for beginners like me. That was only the third time i snorkle in my life. Anemon fish, parrot fish, needle fish, angel fish, banner fish, blue starfish, peach starfish i love them all. I will be coming back this Christmas to snorkle again there and of course with Adi. Good snorkling buddy. See you soon.

Date of experience: April 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank 16monikay
Reviewed April 3, 2016

My siblings and I enjoyed our experience with this company immensely. Things were smooth sailing from the time we booked our tour with Daphne all the way till we met Monica for the tour and Chris who gave us a ride back to our hotel.

We took the tour to Pink(ish) Beach and the Southeast Gilis. Everything there is just amazing! Visibility was fantastic and we were lucky enough to experience fantastic weather.

Our tour guide turned awesome friend Monica is just a joy to be around. She is such a lovely person and kept us laughing and entertained us throughout the 2.5 hour journey to Pink Beach. She even got my quiet little brother to chat with her so I salute her! I also have to mention that she is a very talented driver! The road to Pink Beach definitely requires a skilful driver.

I highly recommend them!

P.S. I hope to see you again in the near future Monica and team!

Love,
Ms La Diva v2.0, Mr "Don't" and the Evil Lawyer

Reviewed March 29, 2016

Authentic Lombok was a very nice, trustworthy agency!! Chris showed us around in Sengiggy, a day before the tour took place to get to know us and our wishes for the tours. We booked tour 1,3 and 4 and we got a very nice, cool guide with us called M. The snorkeling tour was very beautiful because the coral was still untouched. The tour to the beaches was fun because of the surfing and the sendang gile waterfall of tour 1 was very beautiful. They really listened to what we wanted even though it would take more time and they were very kind and funny. The best organisation I have met. I advise everyone to go with authentic lombok if you plan to see lombok.

Greetings from Rima and Xander from Holland :D

Reviewed March 29, 2016

This is my first time in Lombok, and my experience truly exceeded my expectations. Not only did I get to experience the natural, raw, and unfiltered landscapes- I was also able to experience the excitement and thirst for adventure this company was able to provide to me. My sister and I were treated with kindness and respect and I am so greatful for the genuine experience. Your driver will not just drop you off at your locations, they will journey with you. They will make sure you trek safely through the rainforest, reach the waterfalls, boat through the ocean, snorkel safely with the fish, and leave with more than just a smile on your face- because it will be an experience like none other.

Thank you so much for your genuine, kind hearts and I can't wait to return for another adventure!

TLDR: This tour is everything I could ever dream up + more.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction