“Enjoy & Explore Unspoiled Spots in Lombok”

Authentic Lombok Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$32.00*
and up
3 Hour Cooking Class Experiences and Lunch at...
Ranked #1 of 58 Tours in Senggigi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is chris, I am a tour and travel agent in the island of Lombok in Indonesia. I have been living on this beautiful and stunning island for 12 years. My intention with the travel agency is to show my customers the real and authentic Lombok. On the tours I offer you – we will not only discover the beauty of Lombok, but also inside information about the people and their culture. Our corporate office at anggrek putih eco resort is open 24 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 2, 2015

We hired Authentic Lombok for two day tours on March 2015. They are right about not being the typical tour agent. They maintain their reputation to let you enjoy and explore the unspoiled places in Lombok. We went snorkelling at Pink Beach (tour# 6) and enjoyed the company of Yova, Chris and Adi. We had good laugh with Adi when he let us drive his boat; Adi also kept us safe and showed the excellent spot for snorkelling. We had delicious grilled fish for lunch and Adi even prepared fresh coconut for drinks. The following day, we went to Sendang Gile waterfall and had another great time with Chris. Other than tours, they have offered us to use their bicycle during our stay and genuinely wanted us to maximise our exposure in Lombok. On our departure from Lombok we had travelling issue that we could not fix. Yova and Chris helped us quickly and for that WE CANNOT THANK THEM ENOUGH :)

Overall, the Authentic Lombok is not just a regular private tour. They made us feel like visiting old mates and will ensure you have the BEST TIME in Lombok.

TIP:
Book the tour by email to authenticlombok@gmail.com
It always convenient to book prior your travel to ensure their availability.

Let them know :
1. your tour date(s);
2. amount of people;
3. willingness to share tour with other(s),you will save $$ for sharing tour;
4. which tour you are interested (http://authentic-lombok.com/tours/) or let them know what type activities/places you'd like to do/visit;
5. where you stay and how long you will be staying in Lombok (flexibility on tour date requires during wet weather season)

1  Thank Novi_K83
Write a ReviewReviews (1,191)
All reviews
"local knowledge"
"eco resort"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed March 31, 2015

I intialilly emailed Chris before leaving Australia, he responded promptly and full of information and tips regarding Lombok.

We arranged a airport transfer to our hotel and were greeted by the amazing Monica. She had arranged snacks for my daughter and we stopped for street food. Monica is an amazing and knowledgable woman.

We did two tours with Monica, the Pink beach tour (our favourite) what a great day, amazing snorkelling and our own private island for lunch - AMAZING. Be aware it is a bit of a trek in the car but it is worth it.

Our second tour was the Gilis (all three). Monica did everything imaganible to make our stay memorable from checking the weather to swimming and laughing with us. Thank you so much Monica, you have left us with amazing memories of Lombok. We are delighted that you were able experience these amazing places with us. Best tour guide ever!!!!

Reviewed March 29, 2015

We travelled to Lombok n Gilli in the last week of March and had hired the services of Chris n Monica. We trekked to the waterfalls Sedong gile and tiu kelep with my kids and it was a great effort by the local guide and Monica. We were happy and satisfied with the services. Would certainly recommend them. :)

Reviewed March 26, 2015

We spent two days in Lombok last February. We decided to hire Chris from Authentic Lombok. He prepared a program designed for us. The tour was very interesting and it was what we expected. Chris is an excellent guide; he knows his work and he has very good advices. Do not hesitate to follow them. He can organize everything even the boat crossing from Bali. Just contact him. If we go back to Lombok, we won’t hesitate to call him.

Date of experience: February 2015
See more reviews
Reviewed March 25, 2015 via mobile

I did solo travelling fr bali to lombok at march 2015. I found authentic lombok in trip advisor and contact them, they were fully booked for march but they still managed time to send their people to meet me, giving information about where to go by myself, how to, what to be aware of. Great hospitality from chris and monica they even lend me a small bag so I can travel by bike without bringing all my big ransel to south lombok, they keep my ransel safe in their office. Every information they gave, are precisely it is. By good chance I met a group of girls and man from Malaysia(Celestine, Elser, Joana and Darwin) in Selong Belanak beach who joined one tour to south lombok with Chris and they took me together with the group to do the last part of the tour to memorable lunch spot with breathtaking view, kuta, and tanjung ann which was so good with the scenery and majestic sunset. Thanks you for all hospitality and great advices.

2  Thank TomaszStrzyz