Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

More Info
from $32.06
More Info
1,521 results
All reviews sea horses snorkeling trip tour number met chris pink beach amazing snorkeling his team beautiful corals excellent reviews waterfall tour local food clown fish soft drinks the reefs rinjani trekking new friends thank you so much
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2015

I intialilly emailed Chris before leaving Australia, he responded promptly and full of information and tips regarding Lombok.

We arranged a airport transfer to our hotel and were greeted by the amazing Monica. She had arranged snacks for my daughter and we stopped for street food. Monica is an amazing and knowledgable woman.

We did two tours with Monica, the Pink beach tour (our favourite) what a great day, amazing snorkelling and our own private island for lunch - AMAZING. Be aware it is a bit of a trek in the car but it is worth it.

Our second tour was the Gilis (all three). Monica did everything imaganible to make our stay memorable from checking the weather to swimming and laughing with us. Thank you so much Monica, you have left us with amazing memories of Lombok. We are delighted that you were able experience these amazing places with us. Best tour guide ever!!!!

Reviewed March 29, 2015

We travelled to Lombok n Gilli in the last week of March and had hired the services of Chris n Monica. We trekked to the waterfalls Sedong gile and tiu kelep with my kids and it was a great effort by the local guide and Monica. We were happy and satisfied with the services. Would certainly recommend them. :)

Reviewed March 26, 2015

We spent two days in Lombok last February. We decided to hire Chris from Authentic Lombok. He prepared a program designed for us. The tour was very interesting and it was what we expected. Chris is an excellent guide; he knows his work and he has very good advices. Do not hesitate to follow them. He can organize everything even the boat crossing from Bali. Just contact him. If we go back to Lombok, we won’t hesitate to call him.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed March 25, 2015 via mobile

I did solo travelling fr bali to lombok at march 2015. I found authentic lombok in trip advisor and contact them, they were fully booked for march but they still managed time to send their people to meet me, giving information about where to go by myself, how to, what to be aware of. Great hospitality from chris and monica they even lend me a small bag so I can travel by bike without bringing all my big ransel to south lombok, they keep my ransel safe in their office. Every information they gave, are precisely it is. By good chance I met a group of girls and man from Malaysia(Celestine, Elser, Joana and Darwin) in Selong Belanak beach who joined one tour to south lombok with Chris and they took me together with the group to do the last part of the tour to memorable lunch spot with breathtaking view, kuta, and tanjung ann which was so good with the scenery and majestic sunset. Thanks you for all hospitality and great advices.

2  Thank TomaszStrzyz
Reviewed March 19, 2015

I have booked this tour for my relatives, and their comments on Monica, their tour guide, is excellent. She is very friendly, nice and attentive. They have enjoyed Monica's company and thankful for having her.

Personally I didnt join them but I have been able to taste Lampung coffee. Thank you for the special coffee Monica!

2  Thank Huang D