All reviewsnice hotelprivate beachlocal foodsswimming poolno elevatorspacious roombuffet breakfastwi fifacing the seastayed here for nightswatch the sunsetbeautiful gardennice poolhotel staffnasi gorengwelcome drinkgili islands
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

I ve stayed here for couple nights. The room not too bad even it's old hotel and the breakfast quite good. Unfortunately the staffs not really care about cleanliness of the room especially the corner of wardrobe look dirty. I was bit upset with the attitude the staff at the reception desk and housekeeping. I ve check with the receptionist girl if my room was ready, she checked with the housekeeping man and said That my room was ready. When I came down to my room, the housekeeping man ran to the door with all cleaning stuffs and said my room hasn't clean up so I have to wait till it done. I don't mind to wait but I don't like the attitude of the staff that lie to me.
The fatness center far from my expectations. The equipment look old n lack of maintenance, and the smell of the room not really good.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Ellen P
Reviewed April 24, 2018

We lived in Indonesia and we loved this little bit of paradise.Quiet, great pool and food.Living in Sumbawa, we would travel here for peace and quiet. Clean rooms,friendly staff and close to ferries to Gili islands.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Cherry_A_hakim, General Manager at The Jayakarta Lombok, Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

Dear vicki2210,

Thank you for the candid review about your stay with us. it is a pleasure to hear that we can give you a good expectation about your stay.

We would be happy to welcome you again in near future.

regards

Cherry A Hakim

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

This resort rates and performs the facilities as you would expect from a four-star international resort.
Nice pool for kids, service-minded staff, very good breakfast buffet and topped with stunning location at the beachfront.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Ina A
Cherry_A_hakim, General Manager at The Jayakarta Lombok, Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Dear Ina A,

We are here at The Jayakarta Lombok Beach resorts & Spa are very happy to know that you meet your expectation while staying with us. We will be happy to welcome you again in near future.

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has been around for a long time. And you can tell from the room and furnitures that look dated. Nevertheless, the service was good. And the food tastes great. I ordered a classic nasi goreng from the room service. Within 10mins I enjoyed the yummy comfort food.

I was here for a 2-day seminar so didn't spend much time in the room or enjoying other facilities. However, I could say it was fit for purpose.

Would I come back here for a holiday? Maybe not. As there are other newer hotel at the same price in the area that offers more appealing holidays vibe.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business

Dear ialireja,

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

This breakfast deal at the Jayakarta is clearly a worthy competitor with the Sheraton. Service was very friendly. Food was pretty good. It's upstairs with limited views of the sea. And it was nearly full. They are doing it right.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Jason K
Cherry_A_hakim, General Manager at The Jayakarta Lombok, Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Jason K,