All reviewsno alcoholprivate poolunique architecturecoconut treesstairs to climbpresidential suitemountain viewliving roomopen conceptopen air bathroomsenggigi areashuttle servicelounge areaala carteamazing hotelwelcome drinkgili islands
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I can only have fantastic words for this hotel. All the decoration is with wood and white, in soft colours. We book the room with the bath in the terrace, which is amazing. The spa is also good. I would definetly recomend it.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I stay at Svarga Resort for 3 nights after transfer from Gili Trawangan. It's really amazing resort, nice view, good environment & facility, very clean hotel room. The hotel staff are really nice & helpful. Even the driver who was sending us to airport was very nice & friendly. The food is excellent. Thank you Svarga Resort.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

We stayed for 3 nights, everything was perfect. The rooms were big and very clean. Great food at the restaurant and also good breakfast( a la carte). Very friendly staff, you can ask anything and they will help you. Our driver didn't came and they got us a new one in 5mins. Only minus point might be the many stairs at the hotel, there is a lift, but still you have to go a few stairs to reach the rooms, restaurant and pool. But the whole hotel area is very nice and clean.

Room Tip: Rooms at the top have a nice view but many steps
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

very privat resort...suitable for new marriage couple to staycation here

I and my wife stay for 4 days at Adna Pool room and it was perfect and flawless.

Point to highlight :
- architecture is the most unique in area
- staff are amazingly helpful
- service at Spa is one of the nest we have during our holiday in Bali and Lombok
- food at the restaurant are so felicious and reasonable price
- view from main pool
- room with private pool

Cons :
Some rooms are located at the top and need to climb a lot of stairs. So for elderly better to check with the hotel and request room on the ground level.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

First time to stay at this hotel. I choose because the review is good and got the certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor. I booked at Varda room with the mountain view and requested for highest floor level.
(-)The uncomfortable experience starting since we step up for check-in. They have a lift problem and could not use it. so, we have to climb the stairs ( maybe about 250 stair! ). The lift is starting working next few hours and it's so scary lift I ever try it.
The lift not available anytime because still operated manual and have to call the staff when the lift standby position at the top level and you are at the ground level, which has to go to stair again up and down just to call the staff at reception for help.
(-) The towels are terrible, very cheap towels and torn. I expect a resort hotel would have good quality amenities.
(-) Not good handling when your things left behind at their room. They do not try to call except we make it call then asking them to check it and return it.
(-) Slow response from staff if you need room service as the staff have to climb hundreds stair before come to our room
(-) Very noisy AC and not cool.
(-) Disappointed with their free afternoon tea... only served tea, local coffee and one bread sandwich cut in four for 2 people.
(-) Not for elderly people or people that have a problem to walk on the stairs.
(-) As they call resort hotel, there are not many facilities to offer.
(-) Their location not walking distance to the downtown Senggigi

(+) Nice architecture building on the hills with their infinity pool with beautiful view of the mountain and the ocean.
(+) Their food at the restaurant is good with reasonable price. The staff also helpful.

After the first experience at this hotel, For sure will not be back to stay again.

Room Tip: The highest level floor will have the best view or Ground level for easy access to reception.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family