the villas look nice from the outside but I stayed in the cheapest room so tts what my review is about.
The room looked old and was not well maintained. There was a cobweb under the desk, flush was dripping brown water on the toilet floor, powerpoint at the desk was faulty, shampoo and soap were not replenished.
Breakfast was nothing to rave about.lunch and dinner were all right.
The location is very good though. Its near the subset point, and just outside is the restaurant Square which is highly rated on tripadvisor. Convenience store also beside the hotel entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Senggigi, The Santosa Villas & Resort offers a range of accommodation styles from hotel to private pool villas with all amenities. The free form lagoon size pool, right on the beach, is the focal point of the resort to relax and enjoy the sun setting over Bali from the Sunset bar. Other facilities include bars, restaurants, 24 hour room service, tennis, kids club and conference center. Your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Santosa Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Santosa Villas Hotel Senggigi
- The Santosa Villas And Resort
- The Santosa Hotel
- Santosa Hotel Mataram
- The Santosa Villas & Resort Lombok/Senggigi