“Worth a visit”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very good fish and service. Nice Spanish music! The staff were helpful. Right on a pool in front of the beach. A number of restaurants in this row.

2  Thank Douglas K

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We've eaten at the top five restaurants listed on Trip Adviser and this one was the best. Our table had the tuna steaks and several Indonesian dishes and they were superb. The service is a bit slow and the food does take some time but it is VERY good. It's right next door to the Sheraton on the beach so is convenient if staying there.

3  Thank pagasa14
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Few days ago, i visit this restaurant with my wife and my childrens, my family very suprise when get that place, almost twenty years stay in Lombok, West nusa tenggara never visit restaurant with beatifull view and delicious foods like big blue. my childrens like indonesians food (Fried Rice Big Blue) , my wife order seafood satay, and me, tuna steaks my favourite food. i recommend that place for your family, swimming pool in restaurant from our table look connect with sea. hmmmmm nice and delicious food, my childrens always ask me go that place, he say "papa when we go to paradise restaurant again?" i promise we can every end of week because the price also not expensive. for my friends, partners , foreigner see you there.....together enjoy paradise view and bravo restaurant.........

3  Thank hary p
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My partner and I visited this restaurant when in Senggigi having read the reports on Trip Advisor. It is true that the setting is very nice right on the beach, however when we were there the crashing waves made it hard to converse. The young staff were friendly but spoke English poorly and were under trained. I had a pizza which was slightly burned on the bottom and did take forever to be served. The toilet was not clean which is always a telling sign. Sorry, but this was not a memorable meal and we will stick to old favourites such as Asmara in future.

1  Thank Rowan H
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with my wife last night. The pasta was delicious and the beers were cold. Loved it. It was a cloudy evening so we couldn't experience the sunset but the view was still magical.

Well done.