“Friendly and good massage”

Marshander Spa and Salon
Ranked #7 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Senggigi
More attraction details
Owner description: Sengigi's, best and most affordable salon and spa. Offering a wide range of beauty, relaxation and therapeutic treatments. All our therapists/Beauticians are highly trained and professional and looking forward to serving you!
Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Friendly and good massage”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were the first guests at Marshander that day, having decided to head there after the rave reviews here. Initially, we were a bit disappointed at the decor at the first level which appeared to be stuck in a 1980s or 1990s time warp. However, our anxieties soon dissipated during our Balinese massage on the second floor. The massage was simply great, with the therapists asking if the strength was too strong or light. My particular therapist detected my troubled right shoulder with ease and worked hard to rectify it. At the end of the day, it was the great massage that counted. The price that we paid was also more than value for money.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Greatstay600
Marshanderowner, Owner at Marshander Spa and Salon, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Hi greatstay600,
Thanks for The kind review. Yes our decoration are a littel outdared but we are Working on it. We are very Happy That our services excedded your expectation though and look forward To you coming Back soon.

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“friendly and excellent”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have got excellent service on June, 9th 2013. We came with two kids whom marshander have been taken good care of. They played cartoon for the kids during our treatment. Staff therapists were friendly and professional. Price was reasonable and best valued. We are very pleased and definitely will go back here when we visit lombok next time.

Visited June 2013
Thanks for your very kind review. My girls are very Happy That you thoughroghly enjoyed our services. We look forward To many Happy returns!
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The best private Spa”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

During my vacation last March - 9th April 2013, I was so impress with the Spa treatment provided by Marshander Spa. Aside the price is so reasonable comparing than 5* hotel properties around the area.

In my experience, I really enjoyed the Balinese Massage, hair creambath, ear candle as well as Mrs. Iga's the Spa Owner has done perfect job for my hair highlight. The staff was friendly and quite environment make fell very comfortable.

Good work to Marshander Spa and team, I am hoping to be back soon & get another massage on my next vacation.

Visited March 2013
Marshanderowner, Owner at Marshander Spa and Salon, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you maam for your kind review. We pride ourselves on being better then The 5* hotels for a fraction of The Cost! Wre Happy you where pleased with all our services and look forward To you returning soon! Iga
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic Service and Experience”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

After reading the rave reviews on Trip Advisor about this place, my parents, brother and I decided to check the place out after lunch one afternoon.

It was a Monday and when we arrived with no prior booking, the place was empty. The girls were able to quickly accommodate the four of us who wanted different things done; my Dad had a massage, my brother had a facial and cream bath (hair treatment), my Mum had a mani and pedi and I got a hair spa treatment. We've tried a lot of different places for these things in Indonesia and we put Marshander Spa and Salon very high on our list of best spas and salons.

We were thoroughly impressed with the service and the quality of the treatments we all received. Believe all these rave reviews, it won't disappoint!

The girls were wonderful and so friendly and welcoming. They were trained well by the fantastic owner, Ibu Iga. She has done an amazing job getting this business off the ground and making it well renowned. My parents (who are Indonesian) had great chats with her and felt very comfortable. She was so lovely.

Not much else to say but I would recommend this place to everyone that ever visits Lombok! Terima kasih Ibu!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank AusCantik
Marshanderowner, Owner at Marshander Spa and Salon, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Good day and thanks for your kind review. It was wonderful chatting with your parents as well as you and we are very glad we could accommodate and please all of you. We look forward to many happy returns!
Iga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sensational massage”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have had eleven massages in the past week and Marshander was the best. I wish I found it earlier. Iga has trained the staff well. Well done to the team at Marshander.

Visited April 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you saved the best for last and choose us!! Thanks for saying we are the best in Senggigi it makes the long training times worth it!! See you soon!
Iga