“Best massage in Sengiggi”

Marshander Spa and Salon
Ranked #7 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Senggigi
More attraction details
Owner description: Sengigi's, best and most affordable salon and spa. Offering a wide range of beauty, relaxation and therapeutic treatments. All our therapists/Beauticians are highly trained and professional and looking forward to serving you!
Reviewed December 31, 2012

What a delight! Having had the opportunity of experiencing day spas in many places, I cannot speak highly enough of the experience I had at this spa. Professional, understated, relaxing (almost to a fault). In fact after the massage they had to wake me up.

Marshanderowner, Owner at Marshander Spa and Salon, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thank you for the lovely review. We where very glad you relaxed with us and if we weren't busy we would have let you sleep! We hope you come back again when you feel the need to relax :)

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Very professional, clean and well presented, great massage and haircut, went back for manicure, pedicure and foot massage. All the girls professional and well trained by the owner and manager.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank gil w

Thank you so much for taking your time to review my spa. we are very happy to hear of yours and everyone elses great experience. We look forward to having you back in the near future!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My partner and I decided to check out this place after reading many good reviews about it. The address of this place is not so clear, but we manage to find it in the lane beside the Square restaurant.

The interior was very simple, like a salon. Massage rooms were upstairs. The place looks nothing like the luxurious massage places in Batam or Bali, as it appeared more like a residential area than anything. We were greeted by a lady who was fluent in English. She explained the different treatments they have, and also took out different scrubs/creams that they use for us to smell.

Both my partner and I did the Balinese massage (90min). I would say it was one of the best massages I had! I felt very comfortable with the strength they used, and the strokes, and the temperature of the room (usually it will get too cold in the air-con room, but this has no air-con, just very good ventilation). They also respected my privacy, which was thoughtful. The masseuse were polite, although they were not fluent in English. Another bonus was the availability of lockers.

Overall, it was really value for money if you are looking for a quality massage instead of one with a posh interior.

3  Thank minghui
Marshanderowner, Owner at Marshander Spa and Salon, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thanks for you kind review. We arent a perfect looking spa we after but AS you attest we are the best services and look forward To you returning again.
Iga

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The two of us have had several massages around Bali and Lombok. This is by far the best yet. A great ambiance and a good price (125 for 90 minutes). I wish we were staying in Sengiggi for another day to go again.

My girlfriend got waxing done, and said it was the best she has had.

Also check out the great Warung Bintang next door!

1  Thank NAte A

Thanks for your kind review. We are very Happy you chose us AS your spa prefference and are especially Happy you rate us so high. We look forward To you returning soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I've had massages all over Asia, and have never had a massage as good as that offered by Iga (the owner). Went to her twice! I rate this 4 rather than 5 stars because I returned one time and had one of her staff massage me, and I was in a lot of pain the day after. But if you specifically ask for Iga, you will not be sorry!!! She's got an amazing talent for massage! Highly recommend her!

2  Thank itstania
Marshanderowner, Owner at Marshander Spa and Salon, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thanks for your beautiful and thourough review. Sorry you didnt like rea's massage AS much AS mine but we keep training so every experience Will be the same. Thanks for you review and time and we look forward To welcoming you Back.