We did enjoy our stay in this new resort... I would like to summarize positive & negative points about this resort:
+ Clean, spacious and comfortable rooms (bathroom was pure luxary, open-air shower was great)
+ Nice large infinity swimming pool and sea view
+ Free stuff (complimentary tea with cake, free cocktail and cake with independence day, 2 bottles of water every day)
+ HBO channels
+ Peaceful location, you find your peace
+ Charming & romantic
+ Diving company within the resort
And the negatives:
- Rooms could be a little more noise isolated (especially when you are on the groundfloor, you can hear people walking above you, so make sure your room is on the 1st floor)
- WiFi needed to login aprox. every 30min
- Food (incl. breakfast) was very average (except prawn ceasar salad)
- Friendliness of one staff member from restaurant was sometimes a bit exagerated: it felt faked and forced (one staff member said "Hello. Have a good day, sir." and 10sec later he was gossiping about us to his colleague behind our back). In the restaurant you had a feeling that you are watched every second. Every 4min was he at our table to ask if you need anything, how is the dinner, do we need anything, how is the dinner, do we need anything, how is the dinner... etc. It was not comfortable at all! Give people some privacy, pls. If they need something, they will let you know.
In general, this resort is still in build up, but you won't notice anything of it. If you are looking for an escape for few days, you will be happy here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a conveniently located hotel in Lombok, look no further than LIVING ASIA RESORT and SPA. A beautiful 15 minute drive along the scenic coastal road leads you from the tourist centre of SENGGIGI and its many attractions to this brand new resort. Take advantage of its privileged location right on one of the very best sandy beaches of Lombok garnished daily with breathtaking sunsets. The divecenter located in the hotel, operated by DSM Dive, offers diving from beginner courses to fundives with daily departures to the nearby Gili Islands, Sekotong and to the East of Lombok. All guest rooms feature thoughtful amenities to ensure a comfortable stay. Complimentary WI-FI in the public areas and rooms, concierge service, a great restaurant with an exciting offer of local and international specialities, a cosy beach bar serving cocktails and snacks, an oversized infinity pool and a friendly service make your holidays truly outstanding. With an ideal location and facilities to match, LIVING ASIA RESORT and SPA meets your expectations in many ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Living Asia Resort and Spa Lombok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Living Asia Resort And Spa Lombok Senggigi