“Excellent hotel very relaxing”

Living Asia Resort and Spa Lombok
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Senggigi
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Very pleasant hotel with friendly staff and good food recommend pasta night very nice,clean rooms and great outdoor bathroom we had a relaxing time there. Only downside maybe is location however we didn't have a problem only $3 taxi to senggigi with great restaurants
The new bar is now open and comfortable for a bintang or two before dinner (happy hour) there is building work still going on but you don't hear or see it. So for a quiet restfull holiday I would recommend staying here

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,267)

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have never done a trip advisor review before but used the site to choose a resort for my first trip to lombok. Living Asia is a beautiful resort with amazing views and great staff/service. Staff were very friendly and the food and drinks were great. Our room was an ocean view room closest to the pool and restaurant overlooking the water and the view is incredible.
Definitely a great first stay in lombok. It is a little further out from the senggigi main centre but taxi is only about $3 aus and 10-15 minutes drive really can't complain.
Overall a great stay and value for money.
Stayed in nov-dec as a couple.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 312
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Everything about the hotel was really good - staff, service, food,... I was a little dissapointed about fitness area and lounge area. I didnt find the first one, and the second one was in renovation. We made a direct reservation and we got the special price for villa with private pool. The stuff is very helpful and polite, but need a little more knowledge about how to use POS terminals. Overall, I'll be back!

Room Tip: We took villa with private pool and it was very nice.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed November 25, 2013

So I tried booking the hotel through their website but it was pretty pricey. I decided to email them directly to see if they have any promos and they did! They gave us a really good price. We placed a reservation and they did not require any pre payment. They did, however, require my credit card info. No biggie.

We arrived at the resort dirty, sore, tired, and in so much pain after our grueling Mt Rinjani trek and the smiling faces of the front desk staff was super welcoming. They also gave us hot towels and a cool drink. The staff was very attentive and super friendly. We immediately felt at home. They did not have a wheelchair (I needed one at that moment because my legs were no longer functioning after the trek) but they allowed me to ride the trolley all the way to our partial sea view room.

The room was incredible - really clean and spacious and impeccably designed. The bed was soo good, it felt like sleeping on a polar bear. Best sleep of my life. The bathroom was sensational. I'm not even exaggerating here. The outside shower was fantastic! I LOVED it! I would stay in it forever if I could. The bathroom is probably bigger than my room at home and spotless.

The pool was AMAZING! It was big and the depth was just right for someone who can't swim, like me. The view of the beach and the beach itself were phenomenal (I'm running out of adjectives here, that's how good our experience was!).

The food was to die for. We had a buffet dinner on carvery night and it was unbelievable! The food was so good. The price was reasonable. The buffet breakfast was also very, very good, with lots of choices. The waiters and attendants were attentive, polite, smiley, and quick - the friendliest hotel staff we've ever encountered in our lives. Everyone working there are efficient, well trained and courteous. Kudos to the staff! You guys are awesome!

They also offered airport transfers for a good price. The driver spoke English and was very nice. He even put up with us singing all the way to the airport. That's not an easy feat but he survived and did not complain, at all.

I would definitely go back to Lombok, just so I could stay at Living Asia again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

this was our second trip to lombok to celebrate our 1st anniversary and we were glad with our choice staying in Living Asia. We had an upper floor with outdoor shower where most resort has only outdoor shower on first floor. We had a romantic yet initimate moment where sky was our roof and fullmoon lighting us. not to mention the comfy bed and pillow that allow us to have a good quality of sleep and others. They have a huge lush garden which is beatiful and also good size of swimming pool however it lack of trees so it was very hot during the day.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 23, 2013

On arrival we were given a cold drink which made the 1hour journey from the airport worthwhile. At last, I thought, alcohol! But 'twas not to be. Just a sugary concoction which nonetheless refreshed. My partner and I were shown to our room which claimed to have a sea view, which with craning necks it did. The pool was there as well! The room was filled with a bed which must have been designed for the obese market: it was massive. And so soft. And so lovely. And I didn't want to leave the confines of the wonderful bed! The shower was in an oddly designed outside bit. It worked.

The pool and beach were of a high standard. The staff were attentive and thoughtful. Afternoon tea was given every day, and cocktails and food were of a great price. That being said, avoid the wine. At least they claimed it was wine. Bintang or cocktails are the way. Especially durning happy hour when they are cheap.

The public part of the beach was peopled with the typical Indonesian entrepreneurs flogging identical tat. You soon learn to ignore them. Amazing what a few cocktails does to quell western guilt!

A relaxing stay. Just wish we had the chance to stay longer. Great price for what we got. And that bed! If only I had a suitcase that size! I don't think I'd slept that well in ages!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Excellent Resort and Spa for a little pampering after climbing My Rinjani. Excellent service from check in to check out including all meals and restaurant staff. All staff extremely well trained to take care of your every need. Quite, own section of beach, no need to go anywhere else. Food was sensational, carvery night I had the best duck ever! Waiters always had a smile, especially Dul!
Massage and herbal bath were excellent.
Sensational views and sunsets, wish we had longer there.
Definately recomend this place and will most likely return again in the near future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends