Living Asia Resort and Spa Lombok
Qunci Villas Hotel(Mangsit)
Holiday Resort Lombok(Mangsit)
Very Good 4/5
1,299 results
All reviewscomplimentary teaswimming pooloutdoor showersenggigi townopen bathroomtaxi rideocean viewprivate pool villaopen airspeed boatblack sandlive bandhappy hourgili islandsbuffet breakfastwelcome drinknice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Just returned from Lombok. My family and I choose Living Asia due to the excellent reviews here. For those who are still trying to make up their mind about choosing a resort, ponder no further. Hurry up and choose Living Asia resort ! We book a garden view villa for 4 days and 3 nights. Paid under SGD $300 for it. That value itself is mind blowing. The moment we step into Living Asia, we immediately sense the "feel-good" factor about the place. The whole place is actually quite big. We had room 329, 3rd closest to the swimming pool. The rooms are very clean. TV signal and WIFI are fantastic. There are only 1 minor issue. The A/C was blowing hot and cold on the 2nd day onwards. A bit of a problem in the heat of the night and you have a child trying to sleep. After fixing it, it was only slightly better. The resort is really by the beach so getting sea breeze can be taken for granted. The waves around the resort are strong so swimming in the sea is dependent on the colour of the flag. Green means safe. Red is a no-swimming warning. No matter. The swimming pool is a good size for all ages to enjoy. My favourite time of the day is breakfast. The resort provides a good variety. Although the quality is not excellent (hey, Im Asian and I live in Singapore. Its hard to beat us when it comes to local food) BUT it is enjoyable. Compare to other resorts in the area, the prices are affordable. The staff...Living Asia Resort and Spa deserves five ticks not only due to the accommodation and facilities but also the staff. They are attentive, humble, honest and hardworking. You can see in their eyes that they really love their jobs. Whatever Living Asia Resort and Spa is doing, they are doing it really well. As for the future, I hope they can add a free shuttle service to Senggigi and a playground/activity room for children to play with.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jinnssy
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed here with my five year old son. The staff were great and very attentive. I was a bit worried about the pool as I was told it may not be suitable as he doesnt swim. But there is a shallow end for smaller kids. The resort was very quiet and I enjoyed the food. I will be back with the rest of the family.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I've just returned from Living Asia and really enjoyed it. The staff are very friendly absolutely nothing is too much trouble for them. The food was good and the room was spacious with all you could need for a holiday. It was nice to choose a different place to eat some nights and head into Sengiggi paying approx $3 AU for a taxi which you can find quite easily out the front of the resort. The food at the Malaka restaurant was lovely, a different themed buffet each night with also an a la carte menu to choose from. 24 hour room service available also.

Most rooms are located away from the main road toward the pool, restaurant and beach. Sri at the spa is the best masseur, she is just fantastic. I enjoyed this hotel and would stay here again if in Sengiggi.

Room Tip: I booked a garden view room but was upstairs so I had a view of the ocean and pool. Room 332.
1  Thank April038
Reviewed October 31, 2013

It is situated 15min away from Senggigi Town (around IDR 25,000) per taxi ride. It may be inconvenient for travellers who prefer to explore the places or restaurants in town but it's perfect for those who prefers to chill in the hotel and enjoy the beach. The sea is clear and the beach is quiet! Enjoyed the view from swimming pool. A very private place with friendly staff. However, when I was there, it rained every day. When the heavy rain hits, there would be leakage from the roof. Can be unpleasant but hotel staff were trying hard to fix the problem. Overall, a good experience and will definitely return.

Room Tip: Second floor has more privacy
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel T
Resort G, General Manager at Living Asia Resort and Spa Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Guest,
The pleasure is ours to have you staying with us recently. We appreciate much your compliment to our resort, it helps us to improve our services better than the good ones.
I am glad to inform now that the leakage has been sorted out and fixed. Thank you once again for this valuable feedback, and please do come and enjoy the life of Living Asia.

Warm Regards,

Jun Haryasa | General Manager

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stayed here just for one night with my daughter during a short visit to Lombok. As mentioned in other reviews the hotel / resort is not yet fully completed. There is still some work going around the pool-side bar area but in no way did this detract from our stay. The rooms, pool area, spa services and other amenities are all top notch and the staff friendly and efficient. The restaurant is also particularly good. As such I think Living Asia represents excellent value for money. It's a little bit out from the main / tourist part of town (probably too far to walk) but that's not really a problem as taxis are cheap and the resort itself offers pretty much everything that you could want for a relaxing getaway.

2  Thank Collinson_M