We were married at this hotel in August 2002 and we couldnt have been happier with facilities or service. We planned to head back there in January with our two young children but after many months of calls and emails we have given up and are heading to Meridien Bali instead. Being a gold SPG member did not help in regards to trying to accomodate our kids at this hotel.
Not only did they refuse to let our 2 young children in a deluxe terrace room with us they could not even accomodate a guarantee of connecting rooms if we booked two rooms!
I would suggest if you are a family be very wary booking this hotel.
We did get some satisfaction from central bookings and was advised that they ouwl make an exception only to find out they would charge $40 USD per rollaway for the children each.
I have included the last email below:
After dealing with your hotel with three phone calls a number of emails and being told there was no way I could put my two young children in a deluxe terrace room we are going to renew our vows at the Meridian Bali, this was very disappointing because as I mentioned before we got married at your hotel!
As we booked the Meridien Bali last night with the kids in our room the Gold SPG customer service lady rung your hotel and she was advised that we could in fact have the two kids in a deluxe terrace room with us.
I am very disappointed that your hotel could not over the last 4 months do what the customer service girl did in 5 minutes.
As we have already booked and paid for the two families we are now going to the Meridien.
I am a travel agent and tour advisor and in all my time dealing with the Sheraton group I have never been more frustrated than dealing with your hotel.
Our wedding at your hotel was magnificent and the management could not do enough for us, in regards to coming back you made it so difficult we have gone elsewhere.
I will not be recommending your hotel to anyone from now on as you are too difficult to deal with.
Good luck with your occupancy rates into the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort, an idyllic tropical retreat in Lombok. Enjoy a comfortable getaway amidst plentiful sun, sand and surf. Ideally located on Senggigi Beach, the lush western coast of Lombok, the resort is just a short walking distance of the town’s shops, restaurant, bars and merely 75-minutes drive from Lombok International Airport.Feel the warmth of Sheraton at your perfect tropical escape at the Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Senggigi Beach Hotel Senggigi
- Sheraton Mataram
- Mataram Sheraton
- Sheraton Lombok
- Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort Lombok