Easy to get taxi to from airport with journey of 1.50 hours. Older property with some small maintenance issues (leaking a/c), but nice otherwise. Building 4 seemed the best located, but all seem OK. Restaurant food was much better than expected and the evening buffets are good value and vary from night to night. Beach not that clean but pleasant all the same. Nice pool and grounds. I have attached a photo of the hotel layout. Building 1&2 overlook the pool/sea and restaurant and minimise walking distance but are noisier. Building 3 looks over the pool/sea from the other side. Building 4, 5, and 6 overlook gardens and the sea with 4 being the quietest.
All rooms have nice balconies / varandas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort, an idyllic tropical retreat in Lombok. Enjoy a comfortable getaway amidst plentiful sun, sand and surf. Ideally located on Senggigi Beach, the lush western coast of Lombok, the resort is just a short walking distance of the town’s shops, restaurant, bars and merely 75-minutes drive from Lombok International Airport.Feel the warmth of Sheraton at your perfect tropical escape at the Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Senggigi Beach Hotel Senggigi
- Sheraton Mataram
- Mataram Sheraton
- Sheraton Lombok
- Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort Lombok