Kila Senggigi Beach Lombok
Jeeva Klui Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$103
$194
$124
$92
$76
Hotels.com
Kebun Villas & Resort(Senggigi)(Great Value!)
$50
$43
$89
$67
Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$112
$87
Qunci Villas Hotel(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$195
$187
$108
Holiday Resort Lombok(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$102
$55
Agoda.com
Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
Hotels.com
1,014 results
All reviewssenggigi beachsea view bungalowlive bandbasilico restaurantjogging trackbeach frontsunset barprivate beachhappy hourgardens are beautifulnice beachbars and restaurantsswimming poolwatching the sunsetstayed for nightsgarden roombreakfast menu
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed at SBH for 6 days in October and we had a great time.
The location was perfect for us the Senggigi reef was at our door.We spent every afternoon at the sunset bar for happy hour or two.
Spent the first night watching our daughter and partner surf the reef while the sun was setting.I had a camera in one hand and a Bintang in the other priceless.
The food was ok at SBH but there are better places to eat close by ie Square,De Quake.
We also went snorkelling at Gili Air and Meno .We went there by outrigger from Senggigi Beach takes about an hour to get there but well worth the trip .Plenty of fish,coral and turtles and water is crystal clear.
When the surf went flat on the last day we took a surf trip to Ekas Bay on the other side of island.
Excellent day out we did this with Hariss who has a surf shop at Senggigi Beach Art Markets .Which is located at the other end of Senggigi Beach to SBH near the De Quake Restaurant.
Breakfast was also a hit plenty to choose from has a freshly made omelette each day.
The hotel isn't 5 star but is very comfortable and clean.We found all the staff to be super friendly.
One day we will come back and stay longer.

Room Tip: We had a Beach View room over looking reef from ground floor.Maybe top floor wourld have been better for the view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LaskoPelforth
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is an old hotel but still well maintain.
They have very wide area so they have beautiful green garden. The beach is just in the back yard..it's very clean too.
My son (14) said:
The food is poor, not much choice
My daughter (11) said:
The restaurant staff only friendly to western tourist...she didn't like how the act so nice to western tourist..

Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Nitads
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed at Senggigi Beach Hotel for 4 nights and we really enjoyed it there! The hotel is massive and has beautiful gardens. It is right on the tip with beach on both sides. The Senggigi reef is right there too which meant we didn't need to walk anywhere for a surf! We had a beach side room which had lovely views. Rooms are a little dated but fine! And it was always clean. Staff were very helpful but they don't speak the best English, but I think that was Lombok in general (when compared to Bali). Pool area was very nice though its downfall was there are not enough sun lounges and 2 days in a row we had to put our things on the floor because people kept saving lounges. We thought the breakfast was very good too with a good selection of hot foods, egg station, fruits and pastries-though my partner was disappointed there was no bacon (lombok is very Muslim orientated). The beach side restaurant is the only thing I would not recommend with one particular older female staff member who was very rude! Took 10 minutes to get a menu and 20 minutes to order (only because we got up and ordered). We will definitely stay at the hotel again :)

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank 19nat89
Reviewed October 7, 2013

...then again, the effort would probably be better spent relocating elsewhere because really Senggigi is a resort in decline and there really is very little point to go there, I'll explain more later, but first the hotel.

Fundamentally its a very frustrating place because I really would like to give it a higher rating but I just can't; everything is, just so average - and it could be so much better with just a little effort, money and thought. So we booked a beach front villa - technically there wasn't anything between our villa and the sea, well other than 50 meters of grass, a fence and a line of tree's - not quite what I had in mind. The villa itself though was nice and clean, the beds comfortable and the room had a good air-con. But then the mini bar remained empty throughout our stay, despite the fact it was meant to be full, and the bathroom was definitely looking its age. That isn't to say it was unpleasant - just a little worn. It was none-the-less situated in huge, pleasant and immaculate grounds.

The Italian restaurant was beautifully situated on the beech but I am fairly certain the chef has never been to Italy - in fact I would put money on it as the food was terrible and about as Italian in style and craft as MacDonald's. For example, I ordered a seafood pizza - I got a fish pie on cooked dough minus potatoes. I ordered a clam risotto - it came unseasoned, swimming in stock, way too much (any is too much) white fillet of fish in it, with only 1 clam which was completely gone off and I very nearly vomited after biting it. I mentioned this to the staff who said they would tell the chef - great thanks. For our next meal we ordered from the BBQ - I sent it back - the fish had so many bones I might as well have been eating bone. I complained, in fairness they didn't charge me but said ' sorry sir - its a coral fish - it is bony' which begs the question, if you know it is bony to the point of being inedible then why serve it in the first place?

The pool was freezing and the pool bar was a two minute walk away. The tennis court was concrete meaning the ball bounced 10 foot high. The only place that had wi-fi was the bar. The staff, in general not all, were completely gormless, could barely speak English and spent most of their time staring into space - which frankly is upsetting as the Hawkers on the beech spoke fluent English but apparently can't get a job at the hotels as it's all who you know. I left some luggage at the hotel, I emailed them - the email didn't work - obviously. Anyway, moan over, its not terrible just very average and very frustrating because it really could be excellent with just a little effort and staff training.

Then there is Seggigi. I can see absolutely no reason why anyone would want to come here. I guess this begs the question why I went there - the answer was to catch the boat to Gili as we wanted to visit Lombok via travelling to Gili. With hindsight, we'd have been better off just catching the boat from Bali - at least this would have avoided the cartel and scams that are run from the harbour (we were blackmailed into buying a return ticket to Lombok and had we not we basically were not going to be allowed to board the boat to Gili), the significant stress of the entire trip and frankly fearing for our lives on the crossing. Cartels aside,the beach is frankly filthy and plagued by hawkers. The coral is dead from being trampled by fishermen. The town has nothing to offer other than a handful of bars and restaurants (in fairness, some of which were very nice), it is frankly filthy and strewn with dirt and litter and everything is noticeably more expensive than in Bali. Furthermore, now the new airport has opened, Senggigi is over an hour by car.

If you fancy going to Lombok - go to Kutu. If you are thinking of going to Senggigi to go to Gili - go to Gili via Bali. If you are looking for a 5 star hotel - go somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ben L
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had a fantastic relaxing time here. We stayed in the sea view bungalow that was clean, comfortable and a fantastic view of the beach. From the moment we arrived the staff were kind and attentive especially at the front counter when we wanted more information on other rooms for when we bring the kids next year. The beach bar/restaurant on the beach has happy hour at sunset so you can relax with a drink while watching the beautiful view. The breakfast has a lot to offer from western food to Indonesian to Danishes. The pool is beautiful and does it job for you to have a swim and cool down. It is a short walk to the main road where the mini market and restaurants are. It is about an 1 1/2 hour drive from the airport but well worth the trip!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple