TripAdvisor
Senggigi
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2016

Indah homestay was great. It has free wifi. The room is rather rundown. If you can't stand the warm humid night, this is not your kinda stay. There's no AC. All rooms are fan operated. Breakfast is provided. The atmosphere is great. Surrounded by nature. Overall, i'm pleased with my stay in Indah. But would appreciate more if the rooms looks much more pleasing rather than a depressing sight.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank flowerchildohm
Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

Relaxing and well maintained homestay. The staff were so friendly and made us feel very welcomed. The rooms are a good size and clean. The bathroom is huge and very clean. It is accessed by a long winding alley from the main road which is fine during the day but a bit daunting on a nighttime as it is pitch black. I would stay again

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2016

Originally planned to stay for 2 nights, quickly extended to 5. The place is beautiful, room was clean, quaint private bathroom on the outside had a nice tropical feel. Breakfast comes right to your porch. What made this was the owner...Susanna and her family make this place feel like home.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2015

Stayed here for two nights and found ants all over the floors, flying ants dropped from the roof onto the bed. Woke up with bites ended up having to block under both doors with towels to stop them coming in. The last night money was taken from our room while were out for dinner. The homestay is set right back from the main road through passages not good in the dark.
Plus side good breakfast.

Room tip: Don't go for the rooms furthest from main house.
Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stewart M
Reviewed December 20, 2015

Definetely not a comfortable stay. Would have rated the place average after experiencing many power cuts, water cuts and wifi unstability but after what happened to me on the last night i can only rate it terrible.

So on the last night I saw a mosquito on the bathroom so I sprayed a little bit of insect repellent. After a while I started seeing many flying ants on the room. I go to the bathroom and there were dozens of ants and flying ants coming out from different holes on the door. My room turned into a jungle and I had to kill at least a hundred insects.

If that was not enough, the last breakfast was served me with a flying ant fried inside the pancake... I guess that's the house specialty.

Remarkable also that the Homestay is not on the main street as it's listed on google maps but you have to go through 500m of narrow dark streets to get there.

I wouldn't recommend this place and I wouldn't go back.

Date of stay: December 2015