“good snorkeling session” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scuba Froggy - Senggigi

Scuba Froggy - Senggigi
Ranked #2 of 49 Tours in Senggigi
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Froggy is the only diving company in Lombok (Indonesia) operating from the Noth of Lombok (Gili Islands, Senggigi) to the South (Kuta, Gerupuk, Belongas). Thanks to high standards in teaching, client service, safetty, gear and boat condition we became No. 1 on tripAdvisor in category „Boats & Water Sports in Senggigi“ in 2015. With small dive groups and small classes you can be assured of lots of attention from our fully qualified and experienced PADI dive staff. We offer daily fun dives, night diving, snorkeling trips, courses (for adults and kids) and sunset trips. You can enjoy trips to Gilis on our „BIG FROG“, the only diving boat in area with toillet, shower, mattresses and spacious sundeck. We offer also dive safari to Flores-Komodo and tech safaro in Java Sea by our liveaboard - MV EMPRESS.
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“good snorkeling session”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

We enjoyed a snorkeling day with Scuba Froggy.
The team is well organised, attentive to our well being, we had a guide for 4 persons showing us the fishes and spotting turtles.

The snorkeling trip includes both transfer to the boat, free water bottles and equipment. You can easily find a relax,local and good price lunch at gili air.

Overall we had a great time with Scuba Froggy.

Thanks again to Farid, Guillaume and the team.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Emyjopp
ScubaFroggy-GiliAir, Owner at Scuba Froggy - Senggigi, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Hello Emyjopp,

Thanks for your time to write us a review.

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoy your day snorkeling with us.

We try to provide personnalised experience and it is nice to see that you liked it.

Hope to see you soon and why not next time trying diving!

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Paris, France
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“French frogs in Lombok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Dear diver friends,
If you have a chance pass by KUTA Lombok please do not miss Scubba Froggy (they have several shops in town and one on NOVOTEL front beach) ... also if you re lucky we will dive with FLO (Instructor/Manager) with his incredible rate of 100% match with MANTA RAYS!!!! (so far in AUG 2013)
Have fun
Cheers
Alex

1 Thank Alexis B
Hello Alexis B,

Thanks for your time to write us a review.

Meeting manta is always a good surprise and transform a simple dive in an amazing time.
Flo is quiet lucky with manta and make other Scuba Froggy team member kind of jealous!

We are happy to read that you enjoy your dives with us.

Hope to see you soon to share some more dives,
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Champs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had the pleasure to dive with Farid from Scuba Froggy.
Since I'm not the most experienced diver (15 so far), I was a little worried with diving with more experienced divers, since I run out of air earlier than them.

We did two dives at the Gili islands.
At the end of my air Farid brought me up (incl safety stops) signals the boat to pick me up and continue diving with the other diver. Therefore not having to end their dive early. So everybody was happy!

Equipment is all new or in really goodshape. Their crew is nice and skilled.
Highley recommended!

Cool thing of the crew:
My GoPro camera mount snapped when I boarded the boat at the end of the last dive. We located the camera very quickly with just masks on. I had no air left and no change of diving and retrieving the camera. One of the boatguys (Nam) tried to get the camera while freediving, but failed due to the depth of de camera. We watched as other divers of a different boat found it....and went on their way, not knowing we watched them from above. When Farid and the other diver showed up at the end of their dive, Farid went after the divers with the camera and with minimum air left. He managed to retrieve the camera from the divers..what a champ!

Thanks a lot!

1 Thank Yuur
Hello Yuur,

Thanks for your time to write us a review.

We are pleased to read that you enjoy your day diving with us and hope to meet you soon to share some more bubbles and increase your diver experience.

Since you find your gopro we are waiting to see your movies on our Scuba Froggy Senggigi facebook page!

See you soon,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“Good Dive Oufit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

We did one days diving in the Gili islands. The staff are very good, helpful and professional. Price comparable with similar operations in SE asia. (IDR800k for 2 tank dive, all inclusive). Having dived in Tioman, Malaysia the previous week, it was amazing the difference in the briefing and general procedures exhibited here by our Canadian DM versus the local guides in Tioman. Night and day. That said, I found the diving so so, perhaps because Malaysia is my benchmark. The coral on the site we dived was destroyed and the seafloor looked sad. Plenty of fish, lots of turtles, but little coral. So much damage for so little gain. But I'm not a hand to mouth existence local fisherman I suppose. Bottom line, a nice day trip but I wouldn't come to Gilis for great diving.

1 Thank Scotsmaninmalaysia
ScubaFroggy-GiliAir, Owner at Scuba Froggy - Senggigi, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Hello Scotsmaninmalaysia,

Thanks for your time to write us a review.

I'll forward your message to our DMT which will be very happy to read it. Thanks for your appreciation of our services.

For experimented divers the Gili islands are an average but still good dive location with easy conditions in warm waters and lots of colorful fishes. We usually recommand diving in the south of Lombok for experimented divers where architecture of dive sites is very different.

Hope to meet you soon to share some bubbles in Kuta Lombok with the same services.

Sunny regards,
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PERFECT 3 DAYS IN PARADISE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I completed my Open Water Padi at Scuba Froggy with Gareth Leeks just yesterday and could not recommend it enough. Gareth is an amazing instructor, he made me feel very comfortable and we had a great 3 days. Erin Laverty, a Dive Master trainee for Scuba Froggy, was also on our boat taking out divers. She was also fantastic, and definitely added to the whole experience. The dive sights were absolutely beautiful and I now feel confident diving. Overall, I had a wonderful 3 days and would definitely recommend Scuba Froggy for anyone wanting to learn to dive, complete a refresher course or just go out for the day!