It's my second time heading back to Lombok and staying in Kebun Villas & Resort. This time I stayed at the Cendana Villa and the Angsana Villa after. I was mesmerized by the entire compound which consists of 3 bedrooms and all of them are big and spacious! We definitely had the privacy with this stand alone villa, away from the other villas which are situated on the other side of the lobby. We had a huge 40m long swimming pool which makes an ideal place for a pool party, in fact any kind of party!!
Lastly to top it off, one of my friends fell ill during the trip and the chef was able to prepare a bowl of delicious porridge and served to the villa. What spectacular service!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the arms of a cliff and among Lombok's natural landscape, the hotel takes its name 'kebun' which means 'garden' in Bahasa. A tropical oasis; inspired by the concepts of natural living and modest luxury, our garden home allows you to experience the art of slowing down in quiet seclusion. With a 24hr Front Desk, upgraded (free) WIFI and daily housekeeping at your service, there is no better place to ease your mind.Be immersed in the tranquil ambience of nature. Lose yourself in the sounds of the rustling trees. Leave your city worries behind. Welcome to The Kebun Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kebun Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manna Kebun Hotel Senggigi
- Kebun Villas & Resort Lombok/Senggigi