For our Honeymoon trip across Bali we made a stop in Senggigi Lombok where we stayed 3 nights at Kebun Villas & Resort. We arrived by boat and the Ressort is 10min walk from the port. At arrival we received a welcom drink and the check-in was very quick and staff friendly & helpfull. We took a simple room in front of the pool. The rooms were clean and comfortable but rather small. We had the 1ste evening dinner at the restaurant and this was very good. The breakfast was good as well with a lot of choice.
The location is perfect as everything is within walking distance, shops, money changer, restaurants. A tip is to rent a motorbike and ride across the coastline, the view was amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the arms of a cliff and among Lombok's natural landscape, the hotel takes its name 'kebun' which means 'garden' in Bahasa. A tropical oasis; inspired by the concepts of natural living and modest luxury, our garden home allows you to experience the art of slowing down in quiet seclusion. With a 24hr Front Desk, upgraded (free) WIFI and daily housekeeping at your service, there is no better place to ease your mind.Be immersed in the tranquil ambience of nature. Lose yourself in the sounds of the rustling trees. Leave your city worries behind. Welcome to The Kebun Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kebun Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manna Kebun Hotel Senggigi
- Kebun Villas & Resort Lombok/Senggigi