Not a great start to our holiday! However, we changed villas and had a much better experience the next morning. Spacious villa (we had a 2-bedroom) with great private dipping pool. Strange that there is no door between bathroom/toilet and bedroom in master bedroom....so don't expect privacy if needed:).
Simple breakfast provided of fruit, pancakes, waffles, white bread, noddles, fried rice, and/or omelet.
I would recommend stay as its a beautiful 'oasis' in the middle of Senggigi, but I would suggest negotiating prices as they are still under construction. Highly disappointed that this was never mentioned to us when we booked.
Tropical island = insects and geckos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the arms of a cliff and among Lombok's natural landscape, the hotel takes its name 'kebun' which means 'garden' in Bahasa. A tropical oasis; inspired by the concepts of natural living and modest luxury, our garden home allows you to experience the art of slowing down in quiet seclusion. With a 24hr Front Desk, upgraded (free) WIFI and daily housekeeping at your service, there is no better place to ease your mind.Be immersed in the tranquil ambience of nature. Lose yourself in the sounds of the rustling trees. Leave your city worries behind. Welcome to The Kebun Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kebun Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manna Kebun Hotel Senggigi
- Kebun Villas & Resort Lombok/Senggigi