A small oasis in the heart of Sengiggi, across the road from the Sheraton. The villa itself (we stayed in Balsa # 8) was modern, clean, perfect to share with friends (as we did) or a family. It has it's own pool, kitchen and two bathrooms, lounge with TV and DVD. The second bedroom does not have a TV. The resort in the last two weeks has a new general manager that was happy to listen to our suggestions, which were only minor. As other reviews, the breakfast does need an overhaul. Whilst the offer covers most of what you would get in any hotel, the quality of the food and presentation is average. There is no spa, but most local salons are happy to come to the villa for the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the arms of a cliff and among Lombok's natural landscape, the hotel takes its name 'kebun' which means 'garden' in Bahasa. A tropical oasis; inspired by the concepts of natural living and modest luxury, our garden home allows you to experience the art of slowing down in quiet seclusion. With a 24hr Front Desk, upgraded (free) WIFI and daily housekeeping at your service, there is no better place to ease your mind.Be immersed in the tranquil ambience of nature. Lose yourself in the sounds of the rustling trees. Leave your city worries behind. Welcome to The Kebun Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kebun Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manna Kebun Hotel Senggigi
- Kebun Villas & Resort Lombok/Senggigi