“very good !”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2013

cappuccino and croissant amazing , the best breakfast in Senggigi sure good choice ....
bread also very good special baguette ...

Reviewed July 14, 2013

9 coffees to choose from including the famous Luwak Coffee. ( $9.30 a pop). The baguettes looked amazing. worth a stop if you are hanging out for a good coffee. Not "artisan" but better than a lot of places.
On The Square in Sengiggi Right next to the busy dive centre HQ.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We went here for breakfast and enjoyed some pretty good coffee. The cappuccino had a nice frothy foam on top and the latte macchiato actual three layers (even if a little diluted for my taste). The pancakes are a tasty choice, "The famous Lombi breakfast" is a little bread heavy - three slices of baguette, four halfs of toast, croissant and only butter and strawberry jam to put on top. Some cheese or other spreads would have been nice.
Very attentive staff in a nice and quiet location.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I was so excited to read about cafe lombi review that i make it a must visit cafe when I'm in Lombok. I've to admit the disappointment when I finally get to try the coffee. I've ordered espresso double shot with bean recommended by the staff. The barista did not extract a good cup of espresso, its too watery. My spouse ordered cafe latte which is just ordinary. I was expecting an artisan coffee being served.
This is purely constructive feedback for improvement not back-stabbing criticism.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Coffee here is really excellent (even in iced latte, which is often a challenge). Now a pain au chocolat is, in my opinion, a perfect accompaniment to any coffee, but I was very disappointed with what turned up on my plate. I realised it wasn't going to be good merely from the weight - then biting into it, it proved to be very heavy and stodgy (rather than the light, flaky confection I had expected). I'd definitely go back for the coffee, but would give the bakery a miss the next time.

Also the decor is, frankly, a bit tired...