“good food”

Cuisines: Indonesian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

taste was great, price is average ,try taste here and nice staff, fast cooking ,free wi-fi , just bring your own laptop .

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We shared a plate of Ayam Taliwang and a plate of Gado Gado. The Ayam Taliwang is spicy but quite dry while the Gado Gado did not have the strong flavor which we are used to. The meal cost Rp90K.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Since it is located on Senggigi's main street, don't expect much of a scenic view. However, the restaurant is relatively clean and the food is tasty. My wife and I both had a Lombok specialty, chicken Taliwag. It was well prepared and appropriately spiced (spicey without being on fire). The restaurant's menu contains a variety of both Indonesian and western foods.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I always look forward to BUMBU CAFE food is Fresh & Tasty ...Good Service....open for lunch & dinner...& Good Coffee...I visit Lombok twice a Year & I never go Past this Restaurant on my Visits to Senggigi

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I love Indonesian food, and having it in Bumbu just made the experience more real. The servings were just right for me, but I think for a White person, it may be a tad small.