other travelers have booked this property
Four Seasons Retreat 4,000 Square feet of living space, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Quail Run Mountain Getaway Romantic Retreat & Family Fun Huge deck for BBQ & entertaining Beautiful views all around
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Quail Run Mountain Getaway Romantic Retreat & Family Fun
Huge deck for BBQ & entertaining Beautiful views all around
Quail Run Four Seasons Retreat
Huge deck for BBQ & entertaining We provide outdoor tables & chairs
Huge deck for BBQ & entertaining Beautiful views all around We provide outdoor tables & chairs
BBQ area works on propane gas
We provide outdoor tables & chairs
Kitchen features: Refrigerator, Oven, Gas cook top, Microwave, Dishwasher
View of Kitchen and Dining room
View of Kitchen
Dining room with beautiful furniture & Grandfather clock
Main living room features a beautiful 20 Ft+ high ceiling
Dining room with beautiful furniture & Grandfather clock
Main living room with very comfortable seating area, 55' TV & DVD
Main living room fire place
Main living room View
Master Bedroom features luxurious Furniture. Cal King Bed & a romantic fireplace
Master bedroom view of fire place Features: Cal King size bed & master bathroom
Welcome to Pine Mountain Club Village Center. Madd Bailey's Pub
Welcome to Pine Mountain Club Village Center. Pine Mountain Pizza Company
Welcome to Pine Mountain Club Village Center. Art & Wine Gallery Cafe
Welcome to Pine Mountain Club Village Center. General Store
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Roses1223
Burbank, California
“Horrible owner”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

The place was not bad even though there was nothing to do for miles. However the owner met us there and literally stayed there for an hour even more setting new rules and regulations. Don't touch this. Don't do that. Basically we wanted to start our vacation and he just wouldn't go away. We had paid everything in full pair to going and he charged us an extra $500 in case we had guests and we didn't have guests. We called for him to come check but he didn't answer his phone and later said he wouldn't give us back our money because he doesn't trust that we didn't have guests.
We left a day early and our vacation was ruined. Horrible experience and we were basically robbed by this petty man.
I have never ever had a bad experience such as this anywhere else. We vacation a lot but never met such an unprofessional man who literally robbed us. There is no such thing as good faith or professionalism in this man.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: The owner robbed us.
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Oct 20, 2015
Rose Checked in with her sister, husbands & kids.
The sister told me that they will have extra group of the family & friends coming over later that were not reserved in the quote.
The husband paid the extra per person fee & I told them that if the additional people wont show up to call me in the morning and I will come to give the money back.
Rose didn't call - In the afternoon I drove by the house and the driveway had 6 cars and 5 more cars parked on the side of the property. On the deck there were 10 more people than what she told me, but I didn't say anything - I didn't want to get in to an argument - I just left home.
Rose called me at 8pm the night before she she supposed to check out in the morning. She asked me to come and bring her the money back for the additional guest because NOBODY CAME (lol).
When I told her that I saw her group - she started to curse, scream & use profane language- She sounded drunk! & threatened me that she will write a bad review that nobody will stay with us.
I told her to do what ever she wants - I could care less
I thought that that they are about to burn my house - so I drove there - They were gone, The house was completely trashed, cigarets all over the house, spilled alcohol on the floors, urine & poop in one bathroom, vomit on carpet and bath floor.
They broke one of the beds and scratched the coffee table.
Clearly they had a big party that went out of control!
I recommend to other home owners to NEVER rent to Rose - She is disrespectful to others property, lier & a drunk.
We have never had any situation like this and we are renting on 3 other big rental service websites & have many many reviews all of them are 5 stars. Our house is the largest, luxurious, cleanest house in the whole area with the nicest furniture and accommodation and we want to rent it only to nice people.
Anna & Sean
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing