“Caitlins review”
Review of Rancho del Rio - CLOSED

Rancho del Rio
More attraction details
Owner description: Rancho del Rio caters for riders of all levels, offering bespoke riding holidays for small groups arranging lessons and treks on request. Ride with us along the Guadalhorce river,enjoying breathtaking views of the Andalucian countryside,enjoy the sights and sounds of nature at its best. All rides are on genuine Andalucian horses with traditional Spanish saddles. Disabled and special needs catered for.
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Friendly people with a wonderful personality and really looked after pretty horses.It was amazing when Jane took me for a canter which i loved. I really want to go again for another ride.I hope to one day go back and see you all.Jane is an amazing rider and lovely instructer to go riding with, so if you want to go horse riding on holiday in spain come hear!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Rancho del Rio

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Nice friendly people and horses. Beautiful views of the andalucian country site.

Furthermore spending time with the owner jane, with her refreshing look on life, is an inspirational experience!!!

Children and adults, experienced as well as starting riders, will have the time of theorie life!!!

Madelijn de with, the netherlands.

1  Thank MADSIE1971
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I was convinced to go riding here with Jane after a long spell away from horses, following an unfortunate incident as a young teen, I thought I would never ride another horse. I really must say, hand on heart that Jane gave me the confidence to start again, from the basic's. With her at my side I felt safe on horse back once again. If your over on holiday , or are lucky enough to live in the Costa Del Sol, there is no nicer way to see the Spanish countryside than on a horse, Thank you to Jane and her wonderful team for showing me the world through your eyes. I shall be back many times over this coming spring and summer

1  Thank Maria M
Reviewed January 13, 2012

basic facilities, but a good wellcome. Great country for nature trails. Only 45 minutes from the coast, and conveniant for the train into Malaga, and Beautiful scenery in the opposite direction.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

Took my three daughters to go on a trail ride. Jane was very welcoming and reassuring. The horses were beautiful and very well trained and the kids had a fantastic time being accompanied through the Andalucian country side. Jane also explains how to care for the horses and is very educative in her approach. A special day out.

2  Thank brendanFrance