“Perfectly Adequate”

Birtley House Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wellington
Birtley House Guest House
Ranked #6 of 6 Wellington B&B and Inns
Llwyngwril
“Perfectly Adequate”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was on a leisure trip for just 2 nights. My room was clean and comfortable, the bathroom was small but clean and the breakfast was lovely. I found it a bit noisy due to the busy road outside and I could hear voices and the tv from the next room. The light was left on all night in the hall and as there was a window above the door this was disturbing. It would be better to have a pir nightlight on the landing. However, I found it good value for the money. Would I recommend it? It depends on the reason for the stay. If you are just looking for a value for money room for the night... definitely. If you are looking for a longer holiday stay, probably not.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Prysgoed12

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
cornwall
Reviewed August 9, 2012

There is parking off road. A warm welcome from the lovely lady who runs the place. I had a tiny (I was told in advance) room but there are normal rooms too. There was a TV, coffee, biscuits, towels, and in the bathroom lots of products. There was free wifi and anything you like for breakfast. Breakfast was large and delicious. All clean and tidy and for £25 a night (business trip) I was completely satisfied. You may have to pay a couple of pounds more for the bigger room and a bit more for en-suite. I just wanted a bed and it met my needs.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business