“Good spot by Northern B.C. standards.”
Review of North Country Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vanderhoof
North Country Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Vanderhoof B&B and Inns
Smithers, Canada
“Good spot by Northern B.C. standards.”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

This hotel includes microwaves and fridges in most rooms. You can also get kitchenettes. I would recommend upgrading and staying in a renovated room for 10 bucks more per night. There is a restaurant on site with a great salad buffet. Good value for the dollar.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Mica_02_2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Grande Prairie, Canada
Reviewed September 30, 2011

My daughter, my grandmother, and I stayed here on a recent trip to Vanderhoof for my sister's baby shower (we didnt' stay with her because they were in the process of moving).
We stayed for two nights, and although I wasn't OVERLY impressed, I wasn't disappointed either. I think next time I would definately ask for a newer room, however, the room we had served it's purpose and was alright. It was fairly clean, and had nice furniture. :)

They also have a wonderful restaurant (North Country Inn Restaurant) a few steps from the inn. We mostly ate here, and were not disappointed; friendly service, and delicious food! :)

Room Tip: Ask for a newer room. They are a little more expensive, but I found their prices to be really good i...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
6 Thank marjaydtt
Ketchikan
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We traveled through Vanderhoof in early September and were pleased with our stay at the North Country Inn. We stayed in one of their newer rooms, which they classify as "deluxe." It was spotlessly clean, the beds were comfortable, and there was a flat-screen TV. The free WiFi was easy to access and there was a nice desk to accommodate it. There was not the promised microwave, but one of the staff in their adjacent restaurant was very kind about finding one for us. (The manager was not on the premises so the restaurant staff was checking us in, etc.)
We were travelling with our dog, and were very grateful there was a nice park nearby. We would stay over there again on our trips to and from Alaska.

Room Tip: I would ask for one of the new rooms.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple