We got married at the hotel. Cant fault it at all. Just the right balance of formality and informality. John the manager is quietly reassuring and has a good few anecdotes. Were very accommodating to ad hoc requests. Food was good. Service was good. So good all round and I recommend it in an instant.
in a beautiful rural part of fife and from what John said they have great plans to develop the food side of things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Craigsanquhar Hotel is a Scottish country house located 6 miles from St. Andrews in the rolling countryside of Fife. The Hotel is situated within 36 acres of gardens and woodland. Nathaniel's Restuarant & Bar has recently opened at Craigsanquhar with the goal of bringing "Scotland's Larder" to the table. Craigsanquhar also offers extensive catering facilities for weddings, receptions, and special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Craigsanquhar House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Craigsanquhar
- Craigsanquhar Hotel Cupar
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Scotland