We had a dinner here for 20 and all stayed in the lodges. The lodges are fantastic, every details taken care of and wonderfully comfortable beds. We had dinner in the hotel which was delicious, beef, plaice and lamb were the favourites, service for the evening was great. The only thing that let it down was the very poor service on the Sunday morning at breakfast,having read previous reviews perhaps the Sunday staff are not up to it, but everything else surpassed expectations!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Craigsanquhar Hotel is a Scottish country house located 6 miles from St. Andrews in the rolling countryside of Fife. The Hotel is situated within 36 acres of gardens and woodland. Nathaniel's Restuarant & Bar has recently opened at Craigsanquhar with the goal of bringing "Scotland's Larder" to the table. Craigsanquhar also offers extensive catering facilities for weddings, receptions, and special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Craigsanquhar House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Craigsanquhar
- Craigsanquhar Hotel Cupar
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Scotland