Stayed in Aguape as part of tour booked at Brazil Nature Tours. Great location with nice terraces including hammocks and outside dining facilities. Excellent fresh food (especially the BBQ and lemon pie :-)). Tours were small and personal and went for additional nighttime jaguar watching (although didn't find it). If you don't speak Portuguese bring an English guide - ask for Alessandra Scherer when booking via Brazil Nature Tours, she is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pousada Aguapé is located 195 km from Campo Grande airport in a cattle farm inside of Pantanal. The lodge offers tours like trekking, photo safari in a 4x4 vehicle, nocturnal animal spotlight, horseback rides, bird watching, cattle handling, tour by motor boat in Aquidauana River, horse carriage and piranha fishing. Rooms with air-condition, ceiling fan and private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Pousada Aguape reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Aguape Hotel Aquidauana
- Pousada Aguape Brazil/Aquidauana