“Amazing scrambled egg on toast and posh Cheese on Toast”

Lavenders Tea Rooms
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Tea room in the heart of Thornton Le Dale where you can choose from an array of tempting treats and surround yourself with the quaint charm of our 14th Century building. If you are enjoying a holiday here at Thornton Le Dale maybe you would like to consider a day out with one of our picnic hampers. We have a variety of hampers on offer for you to choose from. All we need is a date and a time and your freshly made up hamper will be waiting for you. You can also take advantage of our delivery service if you so wish.
Reviewed June 2, 2014

What a wonderful setting in a beautiful village food was truly amazing and so fresh this part of Yorkshire is better than the Cotswolds without doubt Hooray for North Yorkshire "truly gods own country" I love it!

2  Thank Steve B

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Called in today purely by chance, and must say I had the best plough mans lunch I've ever had in my life, and believe me I've had had a fair few. The staff were spot on, setting fabulous and can only hope to find it again next time in that area

3  Thank auntyjuju
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Have been here a few times over the past 3 months while visiting my father and each time I have been very impressed with the quality of service and food... Can't fault it... And if you remember there is a seating area upstairs with comfy sofas and faux fireplace which is a lovely room..
Such a great place to have food and drink.. And now open for evening snacks so next time We are there will have to try it...

1  Thank Paulg390
Reviewed May 19, 2014

beautifully presented food, lovely location in centre of village. Good value and service. Limited evening menu but still more than enough to chose from.

1  Thank Lynn M
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is our first visit to Lavender's, as we were touring around the East Coast and had a short stop off there. We did notice quite a few eating places in the square but so glad we chose this one and were served immediately by the welcoming staff as we were able to sit outside in the "hot sunshine", for once, and relax. The sandwiches were very fresh accompanied by side salad and a few extras. Would definitely go out of our way to call in again and can highly reccommend. Well done!

1  Thank Checkmate7